⌗₇

𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚂𝙴𝚅𝙴𝙽𝙫𝙞𝙞

𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚂𝙴𝚅𝙴𝙽
𝙫𝙞𝙞. MONEY & MARIO KART

narrative.

everyone all sat on the couch as nikki laid down on the other couch to watch the gameplay between you and the three boys you're playing against. you sat next to eren as he took off his shirt making you scoffed but at the same time you were swooned by seeing his chest again. "what are you doing?"

"getting comfortable." he unwrapped the wrapper of a lollipop and put it inside his mouth then winked at you for staring down at him, you rolled your eyes feeling your cheeks warming up from how seducing his wink was.

"i think you're trying to distract me from winning." his eyebrow raised up and set the lollipop by the corner of his lip. "i'm not but is it working?" his face leaned towards you making you bumped into connie along with him doing the same to armin.

"goddamn lovebirds, save the flirting after the game. i'm trying to focus on winning." you moved eren face away from you to glare at connie for making a comment, guess you have another nikki to deal with. "see i told you, y'all two be making things obvious."

you threw the wrapper at nikki making her dodge with her laughing. "so you're not denying it? it's official y'all!" armin and connie laughed as you stood up to attack her for saying something like that but eren placed you back down by your hips.

you smacked his hands from touching you. "no touchies, i don't know where them hands been."

"it's probably from fisting a girl's pussy this morning." everyone exclaimed in disgust as eren slapped the back of his neck for making such atrocious remark about his hands. "watch it, connie."

"i was just fucking with you." you chuckled at how quickly eren mood changed.

eren leaned back against his couch as the game began to start already, everyone chose their character and kart to race with. "y'all are going to eat my dust." connie boasted at the three of you making y'all let out a disbelief laugh that he isn't for sure.

"connie shut up the last time you said something like that, you lost." armin rebuked as you and nikki let out an ooo as eren laughed from remembering that day.

"i don't recall." the mark was setting in countdown, your hand gripped on the controller. you all accelerated at the same time and you guys were bunched up, hitting each other with items along with eren purposely holding you back by him throwing items at you and not the other two.