Chapter 17: Surprise Date

Today was a special day. The fifteen year old turtle was no longer there. Michelangelo was now sixteen years old and he was very happy that he was going to celebrate it with the pink pony.

But when he woke up, Pinkie Pie was nowhere to be seen in the building. Not even Gummy was seen. Where are they? They couldn't just disappear into thin air right? So then where are they?

"Sweet cupcake?" he called out. "Gummy?" No answer had responded to him. There was no sound of the pink pony he had cared for a long time. The pony was always with him, even as a doll he uses to cuddle and go to sleep at night. Even in his dreams, she was with him in different forms he can imagine. Even one with Pokemon and she was battling him or joining him in a double battle. Without her, none of those dreams will come back. In fact, the lack of her existence was leaving the orange masked turtle feeling all sorts of negative feelings with loneliness as the biggest emotion he feels at the moment. So where was his sweet cupcake?

"Pinkie Pie?"

He expected no reply, when a familiar cracking, crunching like sound was heard in a far corner. His eyes shot open as he realized that sound is very familiar to him as he runs over to the corner. To his relief, the familiar bone made pony was standing there but she was strangely dressed in strange clothing.

Shining beneath the moon's light she stood underneath it. She was wearing a pretty pale yellow dress with a sparkling palier yellow cloth over it. On her back, avoiding her wings, was a slightly darker yellow saddle which had a sheer yellow somewhat like a strap to keep it on her. Her pure black mane had a pale yellow rose stuck on one side of her head and on her back hooves were a pair of matching pale yellow translucent glass slippers. On her front hooves were two translucent yellow bracelets with solid pale yellow roses on the front.

She looked fantastic as Mikey thought, but it vanished as he realized why he was relieved to see her again. "Hey miss...have you seen Pinkie Pie?" He cut off his question when he knew about the pony's slight temper. But he didn't know her name, so he could only go with "miss" until he could get her name. Back to his question though, the skeletal pony shook her head no though something confused Mikey. Her familiar sound of cracking bones and crunching glass shards was softer, less quiet almost as if cotton or feathers had softened the sound.

The skeletal pony suddenly turned her head and leaned down, causing curiosity to grab Mikey. He listened quietly to the new sounds being emitted from her bones before her horn lit up with pale yellow magic and pulled something out beneath her skeletal wing. Gently levitating it over to Mikey, the turtle could see it rectangle shaped and very thin with black writing on it. Taking the paper as the magic disappeared, he pulled it up closely to read it.

"Light green and bright orange are the colors that make me think of you and they continue to make me think of you. But your goofy, kind, caring nature was what truly wrapped my heart in your chains of sweetness and savory."

His heart fluttered as he re-read the little note before his baby blue eyes picked up on something being held in the skeletal pony's 'mouth'. It was bright orange like his mouth as it swayed gently with no saliva soaking the pure silk in it. The bow was neatly and nicely tied, surprisingly not bothering Mikey at all. The orange masked turtle reached out and grabbed the bow tie with no struggle as the skeletal pony had let go. Carefully and somehow, he tied the bow tie around his neck and in a way so he doesn't choke himself or the ribbon wouldn't fall off. Mikey noticed the skeletal pony lifting her right foreleg and pointed at a door he never noticed at all.

Curiously, he followed the direction towards the stairs and carefully walked onto them. Being careful not to step onto any steps that could easily break, he stayed warily on the stairs while carefully climbing them. He made it at least half way up when he found another note stuck on the rail with only a tiny thin shred of tape stuck onto it. He quickly snatched it just as soon as it snapped off the rail. Once he brought it up to read, his cheeks blushed bright red, his heart was beating against his chest in another attempt to break free, and his throat felt like it was going to be blocked by how much his heart was pounding.