Chapter 25: The Battle For Love

For what seems like an eternity, Pinkie Pie and Lemon Zest were still on the run from the Alolan Persian and it was still not running low on energy. This was getting too much for them and their stamina was going to run low soon. Pinkie had called back Gummy and Cotton Candy back into their Pokeballs to have them save their breath in case they have to battle. Both girls could feel their bodies grow tired and aching from the amount of running they have done and it was only a matter of time before they stopped to catch their breath.

They looked at each other and worry was already poisoned in their eyes. "This is much worse than being chased by a happy go lucky mob who wants to drink nothing but chocolate milk and eat nothing but cotton candy and do nothing but party all day long!" Pinkie blurted out in fear. Lemon had a weird look on her face but she pushed it aside as she knew this was not the time. "Not to mention Mama and her family knows how to defeat a Silvally," Pinkie pointed out. "Plus a Salamence, a Pangoro, a pack of Lycanroc, even a giant rampaging gigantamax Ninetales..."

"That's it! Pinkie Pie, has your family, the Roses, ever tamed a Persian or a Meowth?" Lemon was really hoping there could be any information but through the fear she's going through, it was hard to focus on getting any info. Pinkie Pie looked at her almost like she's crazy. "You're kidding me, right?!" The gray girl squeaked, the fear growing on her more. "My uncle Saber owns two Meowth but not a Persian! I doubt he would gladly talk about it since my family grows angry whenever me or all my other adopted siblings mention that Pokemon because they know it all too well! They despise that Pokemon every little tiny itty bitty inch in their pony bodies! Or any form they are when transformed!"

Lemon Zest choked back a cry as she realized that explanation was meaning no. "Well, can't you call her to teleport us out of here?" she demanded. The earth pony in human form gulped some of her cries and turned back to her rival. "Mama was nearly burned to a crisp back at home by Royal Pin so I doubt she can hear me when I even scream! And my Pokemon..." "We'll come back for them, but we need to save ourselves first!" Lemon Zest insisted. "Maybe you can try using your fairy aura to teleport us out of here!" Pinkie Pie closed her eyes and concentrated as her body began to lit up with hot pink magic. But it was dimmed when she barely dodged the Alolan Persian's claws that nearly clawed her leg. "No time! Keep running for it!" Pinkie cried out.

..........

Meanwhile, Cupcake and Marshmallow were trying to keep the normal Persian at bay to keep it off from going after their trainer and her rival. All three were breathing heavily from battling each other but none of them would give up. All three were covered in hit marks, slight bruises, and tiny scratches thet were thankfully not bleeding. The Persian smirked and jumped up high, it's red jewel on it's forehead turning a bright white glow and out of nowhere, a red beam blasted towards the two Pokemon. Somehow, Marshmallow managed to dodge when Cupcake formed a light blue barrier around her. The red beam hit the barrier but it didn't do anything to the Slurpuff. Marshmallow appeared behind Persian and held out her hands. A powerful ball of pink and white power began to form in her hands before she growled and blasted towards her opponent. Cupcake smirked in triumph when her tiny arms held out and a bright sparking green ball of power formed. She smirked and blasted it towards the Persian.

The classy cat Pokemon didn't have enough to notice them and dodge as it smacked in the face by the green one while the pink and white hit it's back, both making it cry out in pain. But it was still standing and glaring angrily at the Pokemon. Before it could do anything however, a voice yelled out from above the roof. "Now Sundae and Creamy! Solar Beam!" Persian barely had at least three seconds to look up before it's eyes widened when a very bright golden light was heading straight for it. It was too late to move, as it was blasted by the light. It let out a cry of pain before it was engulfed by it.