Chapter 27: A Wedding For Party Lovers

Two years passed since the events that happened back at New York City and they were never forgotten, no matter how much time passes.

When the land heard of Magenta and Pinkie's sudden return and the newest arrivals to Mideona, it was a surprise that they would throw a welcoming party for them when they learned that mutants also live on the land and they no longer have to hide anymore. It was Magenta who eased their worry when she said:

"Anybody with a good, true, strong, heart of gold deserves a second chance, friends. Why should I not do the same for you?"

Needless to say, it took new love for the brothers to be proven that. After they had fallen in love with some of Pinkie's other many adopted sisters, they saw that they had a chance to reform and achieve love too. Of course, it was difficult for Pinkie to go from plotting against them to just playing simple tricks on them, for the sake of pleasing her beloved, she controlled himself by not going full lion on them. Most of the time. She still played a few pranks with Mikey on their families with little fairy dust she can use with help of her powers every now and then, but hey, she was the Princess of Fairy and Party-Planner, after all.

Life for the Hamato family could not have been better, especially for Michelangelo and Pinkie Pie. Now that the tension and fear was lost between them, their dates were less stressful. When she was not spending her time with him, the pink pony was either planning parties, helping others with their problems or battling at her own Pokemon fairy-type gym. She also used her magic to make parties extra special, especially with her sprinkle explosion ability, making Mikey the proudest turtle in the world.

It was two years following their confession when Mikey decided to pop the question to his beloved party doll.

He had surprised her while on a picnic, making her eat a strawberry flavored cupcake but only to have her spit it out when she felt something metal in the small pastry. She saw an engagement cupcake ring stuck in her mouth and her beloved turtle popped the question, like she nearly did two years ago, and this time, he was more than willing to marry her. He gently put the ring around her neck since she was in pony form, and she noticed an inscription on it.

"To my one and only Pinkie Pie," she read, "my cupcake, my doll." She looked up at the orange masked turtle and smiled so big like a mini whale and tackled him into a hug while her cheeks were blushing bright red and she was holding back tears of joy and happiness. "To you, my one and only Michelangelo, my pizza, my goofball." she giggled, before planting a peck on his lips. Mikey chuckled and smiled lovingly.

It took a month and three weeks to plan the wedding. Hundreds of people, ponies, mutants, mobians, and more came from villages and nearly everybody in the village close to the castle attended. Even though inter-species marriages were very rare. Of course, many were obvious of the match, so if ponies, mutants, mobians, Pokemon, and even humans could get along, why could an earth pony not marry a mutant turtle?

.............

On the big day, the best men hastened to get Mikey ready. Their bowties, obviously, had been made for all of them. Splinter was teaching Magenta about performing the ceremony.

"Oh, you look at you, Mikey." Ollie said softly once he had made the final adjustments to Mikey's bowtie. He directed him toward the mirror and Mikey thought he was looking at another turtle. His bowtie was simple, but slightly silly, since it was orange and in the center was a pepperoni pizza slice. "Ollie," he marveled. "It's so cool!"

The turtles chuckled at their brother's excitement before they received a knock on the door. Leo was just about to call out but Ollie beat him to it. "Come in Kophu." The door opened with a slight creak and stepping inside was a turtle they barely didn't recognize. She was wearing a soft pink colored kimono decorated with several light pink cherry blossoms attached to brown branches. She had mini cherry blossoms on top of her head and they went pretty well with the dark pink mask and her light pink eyes. "You look beautiful, little sister." Mikey hailed, gently. "You almost look like a real, true Hime." Kophuya's light pink eyes were surprised and she smiled. She knew Hime means princess in Japanese and just the way she was dressed now was the reason she does look like an actual princess, even for a mutant turtle. "Thank you, Mikey." she replied, kindly. She giggled and walked to Raph, who seems to be having trouble with his bowtie.