Chapter 25 - Drama

BEOMGYU

I open my eyes after hearing barking and sit up in annoyance, scratching my head, I carefully shuffle under the covers and get off the bed. I make my way to the bathroom to brush my teeth and wash my face, not really a great way to start the day because the water is so freaking cold.

As soon as I step out of the room, I am greeted by our dog. He excitedly jumps around and walks through my legs as a way to ask for food, "Ryujin-ah?" I called as I pick up the pup.

Hearing the sound of sizzling, I quickly go to the kitchen. I smile at the sight of Ryujin cooking, "Oh, you're up early." I said, approaching her with the doggy still in my arms. She hums, flipping the egg on the pan. She turns to me, immediately spotting the puppy and grinning at him.

"He woke you up?" she asked and I nod in response. She snickers, "Good job, Beomjin!" she praised, petting him before turning back to the stove.

I leave the kitchen and put Beomjin in front his bowl, pouring in his food. "Eat up, pup."

"I have a photoshoot today, gotta leave before noon." she informed. I raise my brows as I stop beside her, "That early?" I questioned, wrapping an arm around her shoulders. Ryujin rolls her eyes at me, "It's not early, Beom." she said and I only snorted.

The sound of a phone ringing catches our attention, by the ringtone, I can tell it's Ryujin's. "'Cause we lost the summer, when we lost each other~" I sing along, bopping my head to the ringtone. I grab onto her phone that sat on the marble counter behind us and glance at the caller's ID.

After checking the ID, I answer the call and placed the phone on my ear. "Hi, mom!" I cheerfully greeted, smiling from ear to ear.

"Oh, Beom! Hi," I chuckle at Ryujin's mother. "Do you want me to put it on speaker?" I asked and put it on speaker after her mom said yes.

"I was wondering if you guys are free next week!"

"Yeah, we are. Our companies allowed us to take a rest for a month." Ryujin answered, turning the stove off and turning around with her hands on her hips. "Well, I was planning on going on a family trip to Jeju Island."

My eyes widen, "Really?" I asked, excitedly. "Yes! And you should bring your groups, too!" I throw my fist in the air, celebrating.
"Will do, mom," Ryujin calmly said, despite grinning from ear to ear. "I guess we'll see you next week?"

"All right, bye!"

"Bye~!" we both exclaimed right before the line cuts. I put her phone down on the counter and turn to her, engulfing her in a hug. "Take me with you to the photoshoot," I said, resting my chin on the top of her head while my hands stay at her waist.

---

THIRD PERSON

"Don't post that, I look ugly in it." Chaeryeong said after glancing at Taehyun's phone. Taehyun cocks an eyebrow at her and scoffs, "You don't matter here..?" he replied, it sounded like he's stating a fact, but also questioning.

She shakes her head, "Still, don't post that." she muttered, moving her gaze back to her phone. "Why are you always the one who chooses which photos I get to post? It's on my account, isn't it?" he asked, twisting himself to face the girl sitting next to him on the couch.

Ryujin could only roll her eyes at their stupid little fight. Ever since the two got engaged, they've been fighting over the most smallest and dumbest things ever - like who gets which ice cream flavour, or who's turn it is to do laundry. Then, this; which photos get posted. Ryujin's been staring at them for a bit over 5 minutes, yet the two are still going on.

"It's because the filter makes my skin look tan." said Chaeryeong, pointing a finger at Taehyun's phone screen. He gives her a blank stare, "That doesn't even matter right now!" he spat, glaring at her but the girl doesn't back down.

"For goodness sake, if you guys are going to keep on fighting, can you do it outside?" Beomgyu asked, fed up with their quarreling. They both turn to him, "I mean, why did you propose when all you guys ever do is fight?" he questioned.

The two quickly seal their lips shut, pursing them into a thin line. "You two need to talk to each other more," Ryujin exclaimed, puffing up her cheeks. Beomgyu agrees, "Yeah.. Remember, communication is key." he reminded. "And not fighting."

It goes silent for a moment.

"Whatever, I'm still posting this picture." he said, typing in a caption as he backs away from her. The couple in front of him only heaves a sigh, closing their eyes. "Don't you dare, Taehyun." he mocked her and then posted it.

"I hate you, gosh.."

. . .

Ryujin bows to the staffs around her, thanking them for their hard work after finishing her photoshoot. She walks to the waiting room, thanking a few more staffs on the way and high-fiving some managers. She swings open the door, immediately being greeted with a quiet atmosphere.

She spots Taehyun and Chaeryeong on the couch, knocked out. She chuckles as she sees Chaeryeong's head resting on Taehyun's shoulder, as well as hugging his arm. Even though they fight a lot, they always find a way to make up and Ryujin really loves to see it.

Then, she finds Beomgyu in front of a mirror with his head on the table in front of him. She approaches with light steps to not wake up any of the three and covers him with a blanket she found on the armrest of the couch the other couple is sleeping on. She hastily goes into the changing room to change out of her current outfit, coming back out with casual attire on.

"Oh, you're awake.." she quietly commented, picking up some candy wrappers on the table and tossing it in the bin. Beomgyu stretches his arms, "How long was I out?" he asked, scratching his head. "Eh.." she bluntly responded, shrugging her shoulders.

"We should probably get going.. Can you wake them up?" she said, taking the blanket off of Beomgyu to neatly fold it.

He didn't bother to walk up to them, "Oi, lovebirds!" he clapped his hands. "Wakey wakey, time to go home!" he announced and cheered loudly. The two start to stir up at his loud antics, quickly going from drowsy to full-on annoyed. Ryujin snickers at their glares, she knows they're sending daggers at Beomgyu.

"Let's go, guys. Should we stop by Yeji's house?" she asked, knowing that mentioning the elder girl excites them because they've been separated ever since Yeji took on acting.

Speaking of that, the members of ITZY have separated ways to pursue different careers, but they still keep in touch. Ryujin, Yuna and Yeji are all starring in an upcoming K-Drama called 'Heart of Gold'. Chaeryeong and Lia are still idols, they've decided to be soloists and sometimes, they'd do some lives together.

As for TXT, Beomgyu and Yeonjun are rising actors, Kai pursues both acting and performing while Soobin is a vocal coach. Taehyun, unlike the others, decided to be a personal trainer; yes, a personal trainer. His love for excersizing brought him there and Chaeryeong still fights with him about him having to train women. You can't blame the girl, though.

"Isn't she busy filming that drama with- who was it, uh.. Right! Kwon Hyunbin-sunbae?" Chaeryeong questioned. Ryujin smirks at her as she fishes her phone out out of her pocket, "There's only one way to find out," she said, an evil smile playing on her lips.

----

This is supposed to be the last chapter, but.. I don't know. I wanna do one more but I don't know what to write :')

Do you wanna see what happened to YeonJi, SooLia and YunKai? If yes, then there'll be another chapter.. Please comment!

P.S: I did NOT read this yet, so please ignore any mistakes. I'll come back to change those typos later.