Chapter 26 - Ending

THIRD PERSON

"Hello?" Ryujin smirks at Yeji's hoarse voice, indicating that she just woke up from slumber. "Hey, unnie!" she cheerfully greeted, keeping her gaze on Chaeryeong and Taehyun who are now waiting for anything to be announced to them.

"Oh, hey.. What's up? You woke me up from my sleep, you bastard."

Ryujin snickers at the girl's remark, deciding to annoy her for a bit before getting to the point. "Did I? Oh, I'm sorry. The last time I checked, it's already afternoon." she waits for another comment from Yeji.

"Whatever, what do you want?"

"Nothing, just bored."

"You're kidding.. You really woke me up just to cure your boredom?"

"Yup," she said, popping the letter P. "No, I'm kidding. I'm with Taehyun and Chaer right now, and we were wondering if we could drop by." she said.

"I mean.. Yeah, sure- Yeonjun, turn that down!" Ryujin snorts at Yeji's shout, it must be a pain in the butt to live with someone who's doing very little chores around the house. "Anyway," she waits.

"What time?"

She glances at Beomgyu's wrist watch and answers with a smirk. "In about 20 minutes," she straightens up. "Is that okay?"

"Yeah, just come over. Now, if you'll excuse me, I have to scold a grown man. Goodbye," the line cuts and Ryujin paints on a toothy grin as she turns to Chaeryeong and Taehyun. "Let's go!"

. . .

As soon as Beomgyu pulls into the driveway of Yeji and Yeonjun's house, Ryujin rushes out of the vehicle to go knock the couple's door down. Beomgyu couldn't hold back a smile when he saw her bouncing up and down on her tiptoes as she waits in anticipation.

"Cute," he absentmindedly whispered.

He turns to his left to see Chaeryeong and Taehyun running past him and up to the door, acting the same way as Ryujin, which - he's not gonna lie - is pretty darn adorable. I mean, when do they ever get to see Taehyun acting all cutesy like that? It's definitely an opportunity.

He whips his phone out of his pocket and immediately goes to tap on the camera app, hitting the record button as soon as he could to not let the situation slip away from their fans; of course, he's going to post it on social media. What else is he going to do with footage that he knows their fans would be dying to see?

With a soft smile on his face, he heaves a sigh. "Right now," he pauses, glancing at them over the phone screen. "You're watching three children waiting for the door to open." he tried to keep his voice as quiet as possible.

He chuckles by himself and walks up to them, staying at least 3 feet behind them. When the door opened, Yeji got sucked into a massive bear hug from the younger three. "WOAH!" the elder one managed to say right before the three engulfed her into a hug.

"Took you long enough to answer the door," Beomgyu commented, still holding his phone in front of him. "They look like puppies!" he exclaimed, smiling childishly.

"Were you recording the whole time!?" his spouse raged, it only made him lower his phone to get a better look at her face. He shows no fear at all - well, after living with her for 3 and a half years, he's learnt how to deal with her anger. "Relax, Ryu," he softly laughed.

He stops the recording and steps closer to her, ruffling her hair and patting her head. "Who's at the door?" they heard from inside.

"Quit gaming and clean up." Yeji responded, nonchalantly. Taehyun pushes through the space between Yeji and the door and welcomes himself in before the cat-eyed could do it first.