Chapter 23 - Pillow Fight!

THIRD PERSON

"For the tenth time, I did not cheat."

"You totally did! I saw you put a card up your sleeve."

"Yeah, Kai."

The yells of Taehyun, Beomgyu and Huening Kai were heard throughout TXT's dorm. The trio were playing UNO, when Kai suddenly places a +4 card on Taehyun's turn. Well, Taehyun did saw him put something in his sleeve..

So, now, Kai is trying to save himself by curling up into a ball while Beomgyu and Taehyun are smacking him. "You cheater!" they both shouted, hitting on Kai's back harder. "OW! Okay, okay! I won't cheat again."

They've played four rounds, Kai had cheated on all four of them by either sneaking a few cards in his sleeves or purposely leaving a few behind when he had to take some cards from the deck. It's safe to say that Taehyun almost - just barely - threw a book at the younger, if it wasn't for Beomgyu refraining him from doing so.

"You're being so loud in the morning." a sleepy Soobin complained, groggily muttering as he made his way to the couch that was in the same room as the three youngsters. Beomgyu glances at him and rolls his eyes, "It's almost 3 in the evening, what do you mean 'morning'?" he commented, eyes glued to a clock on the wall.

He puts down the cards in his hand and stands up, "I'm going out with Ryujin later, gotta get ready." he said as he was walking towards his room, coming out with a towel on his shoulder. "Again?"

"'Again?'" he mocked Kai's words. "She's my girlfriend, Kai. I should be spending my time with her, and shouldn't you be doing that with Yuna too?" he questioned in a playful manner, knowing that the two maknaes were close to together. Kai's ears grew red, "Oh~ He's blushing." Taehyun teased.

"Oh, shut up."

"What did you say?"

"I said, shut up."

And... There they go again. Soobin and Beomgyu made eye contact before they just shrugged and went to do different things. Beomgyu was about to walk into the bathroom when he noticed the absence of the eldest in the group, so he shuffles back and stops right before the bathroom door.

"Did anybody see Yeonjun walk out of his room?" he loudly asked.

. . .

Beomgyu knocks on the door to ITZY's dorm, waiting for someone to answer. He grows impatient and keeps on knocking every 10 seconds. When no one answered the door, he tries calling Ryujin.

"Hey?"

He rolls his eyes at her hoarse voice. "Hey, are you home?" he questioned, tapping his foot as he glances at the door in front of him. "I was asleep.."

"I'm sorry that I woke you up, but can you at least answer the door? I'm right outside." he said, pulling the mask he's wearing under his nose. "What? Why are you even here?"

He lowly chuckles, he can't get mad at her, not when she's confused like this. "We were supposed to go on a date, Ryu." he reminded. He hears shuffling from the other line and a thud, which could possibly be her, falling out of bed. The footsteps grow louder once the line cuts, Ryujin hanging up on him to answer the door.

She hurriedly yanks the door open, meeting Beomgyu who still has his phone on his ear. He gives her an amused look, "Wow, you're fast." he stammered before stepping inside, not bothering to wait for her to welcome him inside. He studies the expression on her face and pinches her cheeks, "Don't pout, cutie."

Ryujin rolls her eyes before wrapping her arms around him, "Sorry," she muttered, her voice is just above a whisper. Beomgyu's heart melts at that, "It's fine, Ryu." he said, he rests his chin on her head whilst patting her back. He pulls away first to look at her, laughing at her eyelids that seem to be closing again. "You wanna cuddle?"

He smiles when she gives him a nod, Ryujin slowly drags him by the arm to her room. She drops onto the bed and leans back, waiting for Beomgyu to join her but he only stares at her with a small smile on his face. "Come here.." she lazily said, patting the space beside her. "You look cute."

A groan interrupts their quiet conversation, a groan from Ryujin, of course. "Stop being cheesy and just come lie down.." he shakes his head and takes off his mask, chuckling, before finally laying down beside her. "Can we go out next time?" she questioned, wrapping an arm around his waist and nuzzling in the crook of his neck.

He hums as he, too, wraps an arm around her. "Let's not think about anything right now," he whispered, moving strands of her hair behind her ear. "Sleep tight, you big baby."

---

"Yuna, don't do it."

The younger shushes Chaeryeong using gestures, like flapping her hand at her and putting a finger on her lips. Yuna tiptoes closer to Ryujin's bed with her phone, "God, you're frustrating sometimes.." Chaeryeong muttered through her gritted teeth.

Yuna rolls her eyes at her, straightening her back to face her. "Admit it, you love me. Now," she pauses to glance at the couple sleeping soundly. She takes a picture of the two and silently snickers, "And what are you even going to do with that?" she stops to stare at Chaeryeong.

"Blackmailing." she briefly answered.

Chaeryeong rushes to keep up with Yuna who's already walking out of the room, stumbling on her feet a few times but managing to catch herself everytime. After the two left, Ryujin immediately sat up from the bed. She notes to kill Yuna in her sleep.

She turns her head towards Beomgyu who's still sleeping, she slowly stands up from the bed and takes a few steps away from it before launching herself on it. She jumps on the bed, yelling out random words. "Wake up!!" she exclaimed, bouncing up and down.

Beomgyu jerks up in surprise. "You little.."

She squeals when she gets pulled down, Beomgyu traps her in his embrace and laughs loudly. "Let me go!" she shouted, not-so-loudly. It was all fun and games before Ryujin bit on his arm, making him let go. "Ah.. I'll get back soon, watch out." he whispered, acting intimidating.

Ryujin only watches him grab onto his phone and unlock it with a smile on his face, she can't help but to look over at his phone screen. He pokes her cheek, "Haechan and Yiren are blowing up my notifications." he informed, dropping his phone on the bed and letting her take a look at it.

A smirk plays on her lips when she sees Yiren's messages that say things like 'I'm so gonna kill you later' and Haechan's messages that are similar to hers. She lifts her head up with a grin, "Good luck with that," she said before getting up from the bed, leaving the room.

As soon as Ryujin steps out of her room, she's greeted with yelling. With her palm planted on her forehead, she walks towards Lia and Yeji's room that seems to be the source of the yelling. She swings the door open and everyone in the room freezes, "What the hell is going on here?" she muttered under her breath.

She opens her mouth to speak again, but before she could, a pillow smashes right in her face. "Yuna did it!" she heard Yeji say. The pillow falls down to her feet while she straightens her back and tilts her head to the side, scanning the room for Yuna. Slowly, she picks up the soft pillow and aggressively throws it at the younger girl's direction.

The corners of her mouth curl up into a victorious smile, but before Yuna could throw her a glare, she was lifted up from the ground. She yelps and tucks her arms in, when she feels the floor again, she turns around. A blush creeps up to her cheeks once she saw Beomgyu with a smile.

"Pillow fight!"

----

Guess who's back from the dead!
Thought I might update since it's been..... uHmmmm 14 days? Yeah, two weeks since the last update.

So.. See ya later?