Chapter One

My name is Primrose Cassia i am 17 years old and for a living i have to steal i know its wrong but I have to do it and because of this many times I have been caught by the police and taken back to my foster family until they eventually have enough and take me back to Flower Hill Foster homes.

I will explain a bit more about myself if your all confused you see I was a year old when apparently my parent died and I was taken to a distant aunts house but she refused to keep me and so I was taken to a orphanage but I dont remember the name of it so after a few years after I was dumped there it was raided and it turned out that the owners of the orphanage sold the kids for alot of money and at the time I was just 6 years old.

Once the raid was done the owners were charged with selling minors illegally and endangering them and put in jail for life any way the police then gathered all the children in the orphanage and asked we pack our things the oldest ones went to pack there things and us younger children had help packing our precious items by 5 nice ladies.

The women then carried our things labeling them with our names before putting them in the trunks of 5/6 mini vans and sorted us in groups and it went like this

New born to 1 year - group A -van 1
Toddlers to age 3 -group B-van 2
Preschoolers-group C -van 3
Juniors -group D-van 4

and so on and after we were sorted into our groups and put in the vans we were separated into diffrent orphanages across the state and up until I was 12 that was my home my family the only place i could call my own after i turned 12 I was put into this foster home called Flower hills and from here on out but then I was told I was being fostered and for a while I was in and out of foster parents homes.

I was called a trouble maker for helping to feed neglected kids of the prostitutes and young youths and such as myself and young mothers kicked out because of the apparent shame of them getting pregnant out of wedlock.

Seeing all this hasnt been easy since so many young mothers,runaway youths and children have died of starvation and others died because of vicious sexual abuse and beating as they refused to become cattle for slaughter at the hands of these preditors who preyed on them for being vulnerable but it hurt more since i had a freind called Rosie who had this happen to her.

Rosie was my best freind from childhood we were at the same orphanage that was closed down after the raid and we ended up at the same new orphanage we grew up together and were sent to the same foster home but thats where we separated she was sent with a foster family far away and after she left I became lonely and because I missed her i started acting out of charicter i became bolder I started dating dangerouse men.

My first set of foster parents were very strict catholics and forced me to dress the way they wanted me to dress they made me do house chores stopping my education my foster dad gave me the creeps he would stare at me from the door as i slept it made me feel unsafe so i phoned the foster home from a payphone one evening telling them how i felt in danger so they brought me back and thats when i met Rosie again.

We Hugged each other and cried and thats when we became roomies again we would sneak out of the foster home go clubbing have lots of sex and get drunk and all the time we came home to the foster home unscathed that was until a year ago.

We were both 16 and naive teenagers looking to have fun meet boys the normal teenage thing so we went to the club called The Seers Palace Club(TSPC) so we dressed up in all black for me and red for rosie leather outfits showing our god given curves and we did heavy make up making ourselves look older adding heels for hight so we could use our fake ID's we got into the club and we could smell the sweat of people dancing and the strong smell of sex and alcohol along with the smell of drugs.

We found a seat where we ordered drinks and me and rosies laughed at dumb jokes we made of some of the meaner staff at the foster home and our shit foster parent and then we discussed our appreciation for all the sexy men we saw.

After a few drinks that we paid for and others that were paid for by sexy strangers me and rosie started dancing and having fun touching our boobs as we swayed our hips to the beat and the more seductive the tune got the more sexual our dance got we were having a fuck load of fun when the music stopped and me and rosie became confused as to why the music stopped.

We then heard heavy footsteps and we saw these buff muscular men one had punk style white bleached hair and the the other had red in his hair and there muscles showed that they did execise daily probably for Breakfast,lunch,dimner and tea and they also carried solid gold firearms at this point me and rosie knew that they were the leaders of the gangs that trafficked women and children overseas to do illegal work .

Once they took a seat upstairs in the vip area the music started playing again and now in a normal situatiom people would run as far as they could so they didn't gain the attention of these dangerouse men ever and thats what I did as well as a few other clubbers so I told rosie we should leave as they could hurt us but she refused saying that she wanted to live for a change i tried a few more times but she refused so I left without her it was the worst decision of my life .

Ok long chapter I hope you enjoy it
And if you do then

Vote
Share
Follow