Chapter Seventeen

I was so tired after my first  witchy lesson and the sword fighting  which is surprising to me as  i have  never in my life done sword fighting i mean  ok i watched it on zorro and other films but never ever had i trained in that sport  anyway after  parting with hycinthiya and the good looking  calix   i was  carried by admon with  daisies permission to the  dorm room  admon   carried me up the stairs  to  my  room  and placed me in my bed  daisy then changed me as admon waited outside on my balcony and admon then  used dragon fire to light my fire place i fell asleep moments later.

My dream that night was a erotic  dream  of me and calix i saw him without his  horses butt and human legs oh so strong  he lifted me up  in his arms as he carried me into his home  and started  ravishing my body
I could feel the sensation of whatever he was doing  on my  skin i woke up  after feeling hot  and flustered only to notice  that  calix was in my room  and laying  in my bed  he was asleep  but how i had just  seen him in my dream and i knew perfectly well that i went to bed alone and  then i thought about my room and how i conjoured mom and dad  and i felt  embarrassed at my  way ward powers and  i couldnt believe that my dream  conjoured calix in my room in my bed for real  and without  his horses butt  but two strong legs  and dare i say that big  hard chunky  man ham god so big yum i thought.

I knew I had to wake him up before anyone woke up so i tapped his shoulder he grunted and  then i  tapped his shoulder again still he grunted moving around  before  sleeping and going still again  this time I got out of bed  and  i went towards his side of the bed intending to wake him up but as soon as my  eyes fell on his sleeping face i could help but stare  his lips so full his  blond hair a mess  his strong chest And muscles and those abs  god i was getting  hot just thinking of how his body  looked and how it would feel against mine.

Then before i could stop myself my finger started tracing  his  facial feature  for a bit nothing happened he slept soundly but as soon as  i touched  his lips his eyes opened his eyes so dewy green  with the colour of sunset  infused in them and he  grabbed my hand  i held my  breath so i didn't make him too mad  i waited  not  breathing  loud  and i  just gazed into his eyes  I was so lost  in them  my fireplace illuminating his face the intenseness of  his  jaws locked.

I then  felt his face so close to mine  and  my hands on his chest i could feel the steady beats of his heart beneath my fingers his skin hot  the scent of pine  wafting into my nose  the scent so happy and  free i then felt his other hand lift touching my  face  his big fingers playing with my silvery blond locks and then he looked at me and said

Calix-"so beautiful  you are my warrior prinncess your eyes that show the land and sea your beauty so radiant  those lips that  make me want to kiss you  for i feel you would be my suited mate my beautiful mare alas tis is a dream that i shall keep close to thy heart knowing we cannot be together "

My  heart dropped hearing  this  i felt sad why i  felt like this for a man i had only just met  i didnt know i put those  thoughts aside  and  i knew i had to make calix realise he was just dreaming  so i pinched  him making him blink  his eyes and  look around it only then he knew  that he was in my  room  and his eyes widened in horror as his cheeks flushed with  what i assumed was embarrasment and then he sucked in a breath  clearing his throat and said

Calix-"urhum  how did i get here  last i rememberis sleeping in my room in my appointed  house but how did i get here and urm never mind"

I knew he  wanted to ask  if i had   heard his confession but i acted  unknowing  of what he said  to save him feeling  embarrased and i told him how he ended up in my room and i was going to leave out my erotic dream of him so i told a lie  with the truth.

"Urm calix my powers made you. come here i was asleep and i guess i had  a nightmare of  what i went through earlier and fighting for my life  and meeting you  I am very sorry  about this i am still learning to control them"

Calix looked at me and smiled and i felt my own smile making an entrance it then he said goodnight and he was going to leave my  room through the  balcony  but i stopped  him reassuring  him that he could leave in the morning as it was late and no one was going to let him in the bulding and then i told him he would freeze waiting as he was butt ass naked  he looked down his face red  and i giggled making him smile.

Then he pulled my bed sheet off and a bit of  sheet was under my  feet so when he pulled it  towards  him i ended up tripping straight into him at full speed  but he managed to  grab me  as he had tied  the last of the sheet  into a knot covering his yummy man ham so when he grabbed  me  i  felt a blush coming  and so i fixed my face  and to hide  my blush and i walked to the duvet cupboard and took out a a spare pillow and two duvet.

one duvet  i   decided to  put it on the floor  and spread it out  like a mattress and as i did this i felt  his eyes on me  and  it was making me  hot  even with my skimpy   nighty on  then I put down a pillow  and gave calix the other duvet  and i we said goodnight  finially falling asleep after a game of 50 questions .

Ok long chappy

You know what to do if you enjoy it