Chapter twenty two

Hiya  all sexy people  my name is  king  Gael  and i am the youngest   king  til date  as my parents were killed  by  demons when i was twelve    i am a unmated  male i started the MM school of magic  in order to find  her the one  destined for me but until today i had no luck in finding her  i only just found her  when i saw  a girl  so stunning and it was showing her beauty when her dress  brought out her eyes the dress colours of  greeny blue and silver  made her eyes pop she had the most perfect  body  eye lashes cupid bow lips and curves  her hair was a silvery  blonde.

We met today when she  made her way towards  her freind but she was so  distracted  that she had  bumped into me  she apologised  and walked off but her one bump showed me that she  was my mate as  her touch felt electric  and i wanted to claim her but  something  stopped me i then saw her walk up to her freind and she smiled at her flustered freinds three male gaurds/mates.

My mate was distracted thats when the prince of  the centaurs  came upto her i heard him call her primrosa  i loved her name  i saw them chatting a while  and  she was angry hearing  on how the academy made him hide his horses butt its then two men  came and she called them fathers explaining what was happening  to every other  species of  creatures.

Primrosa's fathers looked around  and the looked appalled at what was happening  one of her fathers went to the office after kissing her  and her other father escorted her to the fae ball and before we went through the portal i saw primrosa give everyone  a peice of enchanted gum to clear the drunkness  after drinking fae wine  she dropped one and i picked it up thanking  her she stuttered  and  told me to eat it after we drank the fae wine.

When we all got into the portal  i saw primrosa talking to  the queens of the fae kingdom  and they loved  her  they chatted more before her father called her  she bid them goodbye  and followed her dad to the balcony table  and i just watched her from  the shadows i saw her smile  the way she  flipped her  hair  i saw how other  fae males lusted for her but she was unknowing  and unvain about how beautiful she was.

I  just watched her  drink tea with fae  princes and kings she then touched her neck  looking panicked my hackles rising  thinking shes in danger   she made a excuse to use the toilet and left  then i saw her approach  her freinds asking them to help her find the necklace  they searched  but no one could find it  i then scented  the fae prince  he gave her the necklace  she hugged him making my wolf growl  and then she let go apologising  for hugging him.

Prince Teryn smiled they flirted  and danced but while dancing  he asked her  to wear the traditional fae blindfold  and he looked at us  mind linking us that  we had to protect her with the veiled  blindfold  so the council didnt know she had  more then  one  mate we agreed and  we all danced with her calix kissed her  neck  he then turned  her towards me i danced with her  and  nuzzled her  neck and kissed it too .

During our dance  she got a vision  and screamed  that everyone get to safety then primrosa  fought  demons that had broken in  the palace saving the fae princes  brother  but she was  attacked by the  venom  demon and he scratched her  makin poisen enter her bloodstream  then he was killed by  primrosa before  she passed out  we all felt sad then a old lady came in and told us to use the old healer volcano  and throw primrosa in there.

  The very idea made my wolf  mad  i could tell that  calix and  prince teryn were both mad  to we all shouted at the lady  telling her that primrosa was  not going to be thrown in the volcano  but she looked  at us in disgust and said

QUEEN VIVIAN-"I beg your pardon who are you all to decide  what I can or cannot do for my grandbaby   i am doing whats right by her"

We all looked at each other   and knew we couldn't interfere in  her plans  as we werent mated to  primrosa or were her family  we started feeling hopeless  its then we heard a man  say

King Arlig-"no Queen Vivian  you shall not  put my child in  the volcano  i am her father and i forbid this"

The queen just laughed  and said

Queen vivian-"hahaha  you  a seer my grandbabies  father in what  world  your psychic world  dumb bastard  my grandchild is of royal blood not the blood of a peasent"

I couldnt belive that my beloved primrosa  was a grand daughter of  a witch of a women it then we heard a female voice say

Princess azalea-" He speaks the truth mother  he and sorrel are the fathers to primrosa .and rex is the father  to  Acania you.see i was blessed  with muliple mates   and they knew you hated  mixed blood so they decided to  hide our relationships"

We saw the queen rage and she cast a spell that would've  eliminated   primrosa's mom and family but when the queen failed to kill  primrosa's family she tried to cast a spell on   primrosa to kill her mumberling that primrosa was not her blood but a abomination and had to die  at this point prince Teryn cast a air spell and  moving primrosa  when a incubus flew down towards us and picked her up flying her high out of danger then her grand mother fired a killing curse that backfired killing her instead   king sorrel cried at his dead mother wishing she understood  that mating was always a blessing not a curse.

We gave primrosa herbs that cured  the poisen and  her colour  came back  but her eyes had changed  to gold   it was no longer greeny blue silver  primrosas silvery blonde hair changed  had real gold strands  and  she looked at all of  us  and said  Mate what has happend to primrosa we wondered.

Ok long chappy if you like then vote  please