Chapter Twenty Nine

I was so angry at  summer for doing what  she did  spiking   poor rosas  drink  and all because she was a jelouse bitch  and thought that rosa would  steal me from  her and weird  thing was that  no one knew what was happening   it was like a bad  dream one minute me and my freinds see rosa  drinking cola  and  then dancing with a blonde  they were chatting like old freinds laughing .

Rosie also talked to hycinthya and  daisy giggling  then those two left  and we would've left too because our girlfreinds  wanted action  but we refused  we saw lots of boys dance with rosa but not rosie since  her mates were around .

Then  we saw  how rosa  slowed down holding her head  i could see on her face  of her  pain  and fear her eyes cloudy and then her mouth foaming she fell on the floor  her body convulsing we were going to get up and help but thats when i heard  summer and the rest of my freinds girls  laughing saying how  the drugging  worked.

  On seeing rosa on the floor Foaming at the mouths they all gasped and the girls tried to run but we grabbed the bitches  and then we asked them what they had  done  aquara was first to speak  she told us that  they wanted rosa drugged so they could have the men they paid to violate her and teach her to stay away from the five of us.

  Because  they had all noticed how we  couldnt stop  looking  at her so they thought of drugging her and getting her raped and since the five of us were from the royal families they had  this dumb rule that states if any violated female was mated to us then we would be forced to reject her.

Rosie Had  heard  everything and slapped summer and aquara asking them why they did what they did  to her  and went on to tell us all of all the good  rosa  had done  but instead of calling her rosa she called her primrose  and that name rang a bell   and my mind flooded with all  missing   memories and the more i remembered the more  i realised that primrosa/rosa was my  destined mate    and my vision was somehow  shown to  the rest of the boys who had also.sent how they felt about her and they all felt identical  feeling.

We took. Rosa hospital  and  there the poisen  was squeezed out of her body and it was like  a black sludgy mess once it was removed   the hospital dialed  her home and told them of the  incident where they  flashed  in   and they all wore night  clothes the shirts  off  and her mother in  a  revealing  night dress that had  been covered in  a  long silk robe.

We all explained what had happend telling the truth that our girlfreinds  had  drugged her in intention to have her raped by  paid goons  Queen azaleas eyes became stormy and raging  her hands showing lightning it took  all her mates to calm her  and our now ex girlfreinds flinched  in fear the police were called and they handcuffed the  girls but before they could  take them the nurses told us that rosa  was  awake.

  On seeing us all there  she smiled at us  and her parents and then looked at the girls that caused her to almost die   her eyes raging but  then seeing the handcuffs  she calmed down telling officers to let them  go  as they already lost  the reason that they drugged her in the first place the girls apologised to her and fled and then  rosa said

Rosa-"your my mates arent you (looks at andrake)you told my parents to erase my memories  to protect me  when grandmother had summoned the council  because i was the daughter to five  and mate to five i just want to say i am not angry and i want to mate with the five  of you and  become one  with you as for mother and my fathers we shall fight the council and change the rules.

Because alot of my freinds have multiple mates and like everyone said  becoming mates is a blessing  so this full moon matimg ball   we will invite the  council and i want you all  meaning my mates to mark me is it possible and if none of you mates mind i want calix to mate me first"

My freinds agreed realising that we had to get along  as we were mated to the same girl they all left and andrake transformed the hospital room  into a  sex room.

Strong incence  sticks burned   scented candles lit up  the  room   the windows covered by a thick curtain of red satin  and then  primrose conjured herself a very skimpy nighty and  romantic music played  primrose walked towards me swaying her hips  lust and desire burning in her eyes  she then licked my tribel markings before  conjuring a sex toy  she turned it  on  laying on the bed  her legs wide  open so i could see the swollen  pink skin  she then put the viberator inside her moaning calling for me  this cracked my armor and i  picked her legs up high  and removed her viberator.

Then i bent down my lips kissin her swollen clit and  then i licked her  cream  it was so sweet  and rich  i lapped it up  like a dog  i could hear her mewls of delight  and her body  convulsing in a good way this time as her orgasm  splashed onto my tongue she yanked my hair  then i ripped off her nighty  my hard on stiffening  as her bodacious luscious  boobs puckered up the  rosy  nipple  i sucked on them  biting on them making her moan  i then picked her up  and lay her on the now  huge bed  and  i put my fingers in her first then i heard her beg me to fill her and i obliged  i inserted my throbbing  hard dick  inside her and i started going in and out at first it was slow then i got faster  and then i went to a higher speed  i then  felt my dick  pump my solders into her  warm womb    and i heard her orgasam  as i had  orgasmed we then  lay together  in harmony and i sent in gael  as soon as i left kissing her sweet lips  with a smile on my face  knowing that rosa was my woman

Ok long chappy  hope you enjoy