Chapter Twenty Six

Hiya i am Andrake prince of the incubi and succubi sex demon today i have to start supernatural star academy  a university  and to be honest i dont need to  go school  or university but my family say that since i am next in line for king these interactions are important and we have to  let everyone  know that sex demons are not who people have believed  they  are  and that just one reason  why my family want me going there.

I have my own reasons  you see all my freinds are going there  we have all known each other  for a year  and we became  freinds when we all woke up in one  place  not remembering  how we got there and for obvious reasons  we thought  we had fought and blasted each other unconcious with our powers but when we saw no scorch marks or burned hair   we realised that was not the case and from there we kept being drawn to this place  we became freinds after this.

I made my way to shoreline that  we had all woken up at and there i saw my freind  Fury  he was a merman  and prince  to the underwater ice palace of luxuary  he was drying off his  legs  his family were the only  merpeople who could get  legs  as soon as they  hit land  without using any spells or anything  and he could use his magic on land and in water we started talking when we heard the galloping  of  hooves and then crunch of feet as prince calix of the centaurs  came to say hello he was a prince and the only ready  stallion who had to have breeding mares to carry on his bloodline.

Prince calix  refused to breed  with the mares as he wanted to  breed only with his mate we started talking about the university  and the girls we would fuck  and we teased  calix about his celibracy  untill he found his mate he laughed telling us that he wouldnt mind fucking  for a good time  but he would only  breed and mate with whom  was chosen for him.

  We  then heard  soft paws  and  running   thats when prince teryn of the elemental fae came forward his hair  now  a silvery blonde  and silvery blue eyes matching his hair and outfit showing us it was winter  you see  with teryn being  a fae prince of elements the seasons go into that  so whatever season  it is his hair and body armor changes  lastly we saw gael  the werewolf prince  of the sugarcane pack he was a strong wolf and unmated like us all  and we all had girlfreinds  just for time pass  and a sexy night  but thats all we cared  for.

We waited for the carrage that would take us to this  university  that was across the oceans  and we got in when we spotted it there was another carraige that would hold our belongings  we sat in the carrage  the    window blacked out   and  the air conditioning and  sprinkler system for merpeople  to stay hydrated.

  We ate and slept  in the carrage chatting about  sexual  stories we had the first time and the mates  situation and how we would feel  if we met our mate at the university would we all remain freinds we chatted untill we stopped  and  then we felt like we were going up then it stopped the doors opened and  we were all drenched as someone used  a hose to
Wet Fury.

We were just caught in the firing  line we all just laughed as it was refreshing  we all took off  our shirts  so our torso were on show we saw  females fanning themselves and  we smelled  there arousals calix sent them a  smoldering look that had them clenching there legs together  teryn  sent  them a  frost covered  vine stroking and strikin there  asses fury sent a stream of water  in between there legs making them   pant gael blew them a kiss and wink which made them open there tops  and me well i am a sex demon prince  i live for sex and i kissed each girl lips  and licked down there curvealicious  boobs and put my hand down there  panties  and touched there soaking wet clits  before  i licked there wetness of my  fingers.

This  made them orgasam we heard the moans and scream of pleasure before we  saw there panties soak we winked and went off  grabbing tshirts on the way out of the parking area we walked up the stairs to the main  hall and we heard cheering  and then  we realised we missed the announcments.

  We then made our way to the cafeteria  taking the back seat as we ordered our meals while waiting  all our girlfreinds  turned up they were wearing the most sexiest  skimpiest outfits  and they sat on our laps grinding there asses on our erections then gael girlfreind wolverita  told us about the  annoucements and  that we would have the  principles daughter  as  our swordfighting and combat  teacher.

Calix laughed at this thinking that the teacher  was a wrinkled ugly hag thats when his girlfreind summer  told up that she was our age and her name was rosa and all the boys had erections in there pants and how the whole  hall was quiet during her  public annoucment my girlfreind devina   seconded what   summer said  and teryn girl ivy  told that it was  truth at this time we were all curious to meet  her   and asked when this lesson  was  so we could find out the hype.

I didnt need to wait long because  devina,ivy,aquara,summer and wolverita  showed us where this girl was  she was sitting with alot of males  and females we asked the reason for this  devina told me that those were all  rosas family  and a few freinds damn i thought  she has a big  family  the rest of the boys  muttered for sure and then we caught her eyes they were the most silvery greeny blue eyes  i had ever seen and  her hair  was silvery blond  but thats all i saw.

Its only when she got up .followed by her sibling did i see the hype she had the most lucious tits perfect huge melons a big round ass that i wanted to slap and her slim stomach and waist those fine  silvery hairs that blew with the wind  and when she smiled  my hard cock milked itself   making   me cum on devinas ass  she didnt mind but i was embarrased.

I looked at my freinds they were smirking at me  except  gael  he told me  that he had cum too seeing her and he told me that  fury,calix and teryn were all hard and were jerking off thats when i felt better about my self  cumming in my boxers.

Ok long chappy hope you enjoy