Chapter Twenty One

Hello my name is Teryn  i am a elemental fae  and  a few things about  me is my hair changes every season  i am oldest son to Queen Esmerelda and  King Emment  of the seasonal fae kingdom the biggest  fae kingdom around  and every solictace  my family hold a ball for it   in this ball all the oldest fae princes find mates and dance with them and court them   then during th winter solactace  we mate and mark each other  only after the fae mating stone  confirms if you are  mates  by glowing golden.

Anyway   my cousins all  found the fae  girls that were destined for them after we had entered the ballroom and  had greeted other  kings and princes i was a good prince  but when it came to finding a mate  i hated choosing based on what we were i didnt want a fae girl.

I wanted  any other girl  one who had a big heart  a sweet smile  true freindship  and loyalty  no
Fae girls were like this  after greeting   all the fae  and none fae  i stood to a side  as my younger  cousins  danced with the mates they chose.

I was older then them   but no one had caught my eye I just stood there no smile on my  face and  i leaned on a palace wall but as  i stood there i felt  eyes on me   and i looked around but i couldn't see anyone i looked on the balcony  that held royals  but since it was too high  i couldn't see anyone  and  so i left it  alone thinking my mind was playing  tricks i again just stood there  until i saw a shine right next to my feet  and it looked to be a galactic gem stone necklace  i could scent it belonged to King Arlig of seer island  but as i  put in my  pocket to return to the king  i smelled a scent of  roseblooms and waterfalls  and i started searching for  the person it belonged to.

  My inner fae wanted his mate  but i searched  i couldn't find  her its then i saw a  shadow of a person looking  frantic   as he/she was searching  for  something  the person  got closer and i scented  roseblooms and waterfalls  as the shadow got closer i saw silvery blonde hair.

I walked upto the girl with the silvery blonde hair as  i could sense great sorrow i tapped her  shoulder making her jump and face me but as  she turned  i saw greeny blue silver eyes and tears trying to escape  i was mesmerised but i cleared my throat my voice gone husky  and i said

"I believe i have what your looking for  your beautiness"

The girl looked at me and then at the
Necklace and the biggest  smile appearedon her face and she hugged me  her lucious breast  against my chest made me feel very hard she let go so quick that it hurt i saw her blush and thats when  my heart soared she  put her silvery locks behind her ears.

  She thanked me  saying that she panicked when ahe lost the necklace since  her seer  father had only just given it to her she went onto explain that shes not into expensive jewels but  since it was her first gift she felt awful about loseing it I knew she was exactly the  girl i wanted as a mate so i said

"Do you wish to dance with  me  oh my  princess of beauty"

She thought a while before she looked towards  my parents  who were talking to King Arlig  they looked at her  and nodded  the girl bowed and said

Primrose-"yes i would like to  dance  with you your royal highness"

I replied to her that she shouldnt call me royal highness  but call me Teryn she let out a tinkling laugh and said  sorry and told me her name was Primrosa i mentally practiced her name  and  liked how it sounded  we then danced in the light on the song was  called sway.

  I twirled primrosa and dipped her  and picked her up  twisted her and while  dancing with her two more  men turned up on the dancefloor one of them was prince calix of the centaurs  and the other  was king gael of the  werewolf kongdom i sensed we had one missing  because i could sense we shared a mate which i was ok  with  but  the centaur and werewolf  they were very possesive creatures amd poor primrosa was unaware   of this  so i kept it to myself.

  Then i asked primrosa to wear a blindfold  as part of our fae  mate dances  she agreed and so i  twirled her again  letting  prince calix  dance with her he dipped her and twirled her  kissing her neck slow then he twirled her towards   King Gael who held her  waist in his  hands and  then he twirled her  and dipped her  kissing above the curve  of her breasts then he smelled her  scent before twirling her towards me  again.

We carried on dancing  like this but during the twirl  primrosa stopped and  she stood  there  after a bit  she screamed to all the royals  rippimg off her blindfold its then me,calix and gael saw her eyes cloudy  and realised  she had  a vision  before we could say anything  she yelled

Princess primrosa-"RUUNNNNNN   HIDE  DANGER IS COMING   NOW "

Everyone ran to the safe rooms in the palace just as the palace roof  collapsed showing  demons and  evil creepers  enter  i worried for primrosa but i conjured my sword  and cut down the demons others hoined in the fight calix was  cutting  the spiked back demon   with his  ax king  gael shifted  into his wolf and for while we all  searched  for primrosa but  we couldnt see her  its then i heard  my baby brother scream and i was too busy fighting a armour demon to help him.

I saw silvery blonde locks and then i saw my primrosa she had a jeweled sword  and she was like a warrior  as she cut the demons  apart she gave my brother to my  mom  and fought   bravely  a venom demon had used a sneak attack  and scratched primrosa   she screeched  in pain  as the demon laughed she gave him a hateful glare  and cut him  from down to up .

Primrosa fought more  before passing  out  her skin paling   my heart breaking  calix  tried hiding his  tears  and  king gael let out a mournful  howl as we had no antidote to save her  its then a elderly woman  came in  with a crown on she told us that  there was only one way to save primrosa   from turning into a demon  we had to  take her to  the healers volcano and throw her turning body  into it  people said  that  if  her body turned black and into ash then they was too far gone  and its good they  died  but if the lava didnt char there  body   immediently then they could be saved.

I was ready to defend my mate and her life  and i could tell her other  mates would join me .

Ok long chappy  hope you enjoy