Chapter Two

I left the club  leaving Rosie behind and  I went back to the foster home  where I showered and cleared my head by drinking lemon water I couldn't Sleep  that night all I thought of was Rosie and how I was a terrible freind  abandoning her  so about three o clock  i heard the window knocking  and I was so relieved  that it was Rosie  but as I opened the window I saw  that  rosie had bruises on her lips and her neck  she also had  bruises on her arms  and as i grabbed them to  pull her in  she held back a scream.

When rosie got in the room  i saw her eyes  red and puffy i recognised the sign from my third foster families son who used to take illegal drugs I Snapped out of that memory looking at rosie i realised that she had a small puncture wound like she had been. injected recently  in her arm   i looked at her eyes again and realised that some evil person had done this to my freind  against her  will.

Rosie was stumbling  and saying  silly things  i took her to.the bathroom and helped her.strip  but as she stripped i saw more bruises on her inner thigh area and  boobs and  her legs  then when she removed her panties i.saw blood  and  semen  its then i knew my freind was drugged and  sexually assaulted  I was so mad  at these evil beings who violated her and  so remembering a show I had watched at my fourth foster families  house   called csi crime scene investigation  i remembered how they took dna from a women who was raped and  murdered  to find her killer i followed that since we were orphan girls. We had  no families  who could get us a rape kit.

So I used my brain by first going into the kitchen and  getting  sandwich bags and  a pen  as well as ear buds and  a jar from the bathroom  and  using my old  camera phone that i had  deleted numbers ,messeges  and  picture off   then after i did this i  used one of the sandwich ziplock bags and using the disposible .gloves the cleaner left behind.

I then put the blood and semen filled  underwear in  the bag  then I used the  earbuds  and asking permission  from my freind  I took some dna  from  in her  then  i put about 8 of them in the jar after i took the camera and  took a picture of all her wounds, bruises and the hole in her arm from the injection    then i asked her to givea statement of
what happened to her  as well as her name and  age and the addresse of  the foster home  I then  recorded a statement telling them about  the club we went to and what time I left  out of fear  of the gang leaders and i told them what  time i got home and what time  rosie  got  home.

Once I did this  i went to the matrons room telling her all about  rosie being drugged and raped  she knew we would go clubbing every night  she agreed to give  her statement  and  the cctv  camera footage of us leaving the  home  to go clubbing and then she gave two additional footages of me coming home before rosie and then rosies footage of her  stumbling  and covered  in bruises once we did that matron gave them to the police and  the police took there own pictures of rosie and dna sample to match my given evidence

It took a few months and the police had  gotten the cctv footage of  the  club  and caught when rosie was  injected and  the exact time she was assaulted it also showed the back  of the club when they tried to strangle  rosie to death but she freed herself   some how and  stumbled  into  a crowd of people and miraculously  got to the foster home.

It was hard for me to watch this  on behalf of my freind but when arrests were made the recorded statement that we had made and other evidence  was enough to charge the men after that  rosie and me stopped going clubbing and having unsafe sex  slowly my freind  was trying to  forget the assault and get her life back it was hard for her especially at night when she cried in her sleep.

A few months went by and matron got really ill and passed away its then a strict new matron  came  to work  at the foster home  she was very cruel  making us all tidy up   take away food if we were rude or mouthy  the littlest  kids  were also hungry and thats when  i started stealing food for the first time.

I would break open pad locks to feed the littlest children and the slightly older ones the teenagers and adults worked to eat  but the little kids were vulnerable.

I starved to feed them  I got punished but i didn't care  I recorded the abuse of the new matron  that she doled out on us  i sent it to  the main child protection office  but i was never replied back to.

   I carried on  doing what i could do like help the younger children  but as i grew skinnier  I noticed rosie got fatter  and wore baggy clothes to cover her stomach  one day i asked her if she was ok  she burst into tears telling me that she found out a few months after  matron died that she was pregnant with the baby of her rapists and she felt ashamed   of it because she was going to be a unwed mother.

I knew i had to help her so that evening  after the evil matron  went to bed  i  disguised ourselves as men  and  took  rosie to a shelter and a home for unwed  mothers explaining to them about her rape  and the pregnancy linked to the rape the lady showed  sympathy for rosie and she got her a room  to  stay in as  long as she needed  until the birth of her baby  i kissed her goodbye  hugging my freind and i returned to hell.

A few more  months went by and  the police arrived  arresting  the evil matron for abusing and neglecting the kids of the orphanage  they then asked for me i  went upto them  and explained what was going on and they thanked me before leaving  then after a few days past and  the foster home owner had taken the position of  matron and started taking care of all the children and making them healthy  a couple of days after the owner came  i got a call from rosie telling me she was  having the baby.

I rushed to her  and helped her to  deliver the  baby but as she was  in labour  and after delivering her first child  her labour started again and she delivered her second  and  then her third  child at this point after delvering the babies  rosie cried  for the reasons on how she would look after three kids being a 16 year oldkid herself  and i worried for her too but when rosie saw her three sons she knew she had to raise them.

  A few days after the birth of oliver,ren and Ivan she sold  her clothes  and  jewelery and got a flat and she was happy raising her sons but after  during this one year i noticed how quiet she was getting and looked scared but before i had a chance to ask her what was going on  i saw on the news that  police  had found a young 17 year old single mom dead in a flat.

  I knew in my heart some how that it  was my freind rosie I went to the flat to  see if i could  bring her sons to  the foster home and thats when i was told that the people or person that killed rosie  had abducted her three children and vanished  my heart shattered and i started crying.

Ok long chapter i hope you enjoy

If you like the story then

Vote
Share
Follow