Chapter Eight

I woke up from my sleep by the late afternoon and  got ready for dinner  i dressed in a long formal cream  dress and went down  and gave everyone a smile before waiting for grandmammy to arrive  we sat for a bit and had a bit of a banter and then father apologised for grandmamies  question I smiled and explained that  i knew she just asked to  get to know me and obviousley the question  did hurt  because the wound was still  fresh.

Then i told him that  sometimes  truths can hurt  but we cant change them  because they are  what they  are and by trying to soften the blow is like seeing  stars dancing on the earth dirt or seeing things that we know will never exist.

Father smiled at me and  while we talked of other things  grandmannie came into the dinner  room with a golden haired boy  a bit younger then me and in my heart i knew that he was my baby brother  Acania i got up to hug him and he stiffened at first but after  he cuddled into me and  we sat down  and had dinner  then grand mammie started talking  about a  school of magic which confuseed me so  to know more i decided to evesdrop on the conversation  between grandma and dad

Queen Vivian-"sorrel my dear son i just got off the witches line with my old freind  cynthiya the head mistress of the school  of magic and she said that ever since the school first opened  its gotten alot more hectic  every year  since then and she also said that alot of other magical creatures have applied for it so now shes had to  use  the extenso spell to make  it  bigger  as well as creating distances  between diffrent magical and mythical creatures"

My father  looked disgusted  at what grandmammie had said and replied

Dad-"what the wicked  witches with warty toes are you saying  mother  do you still believe in the  dumb law the council preached on about that started crnturies ago  of keeping  all magical creature seperated come on mother its a new era and a newer century  where we need allies  and freinds to fight against the evil not this silly idiotic  rule that says magical creature and  other  non witches should not intermingal and even fall in love.

Because of them creating uncontrollable  hybrids/tribrid not knowing on  how to handle the powers they are gifted with  we cant judge anyone  for what happend  when  in the early centuries  before any of us  were born  when the unthinkable  happend   as  a hybrid/tribrids lost his/her control and  had bloodlust  and destroying villages  slaughtering  families  it was  so long ago and over time  they have learned to control themselves from destroying"

Grandmammy  pursed her heart shaped dry and wrinkled lips as tight as she could i found this as a warning for father but it was like father didnt care he was as stubbon as a pegesus who refused to eat if the food was too soft

It then I heard grandmammie take a deep breath before ssaying in a very angry way

Queen vivian-"How Dare you  laugh and  go against my word  sorrel you know our council had forbade any intimacy between two diffrent magics and the creatures with them  you know that not only is it forbidden  but illegal too and anyone caught doing these illegal will be stripped of there magic,name,status,Honor and they are put in wicked dark magic jail where they will be  for 7 days before  they are returned to the family they belong too"

Father laughed again deeply to which grandma lost her temper and slapped his face  I could see  grandmammy  getting angrier and angrier  I saw  silver eyes turn  a firey red  and she  took out a  golden gemfilled wand and before she struck  i got what i belived now was visions of  the past and  future playing in my head.

I ended up holding my brother Acania's hand and  we ended up sharing  the vision its then we  both worked together for the first  time and   we threw the hand mirror   i had brought  down  it was in the middle of grandmammy and fathers way  grandmammy shouted in latin

Queen vivian-"PETRIFICUS  ASCARMURUS"

Fathers face paled as her heard this  and he shot back saying

Dad-"ESCAPAN ADINOM"

and he ended up  on the second story of the palace .me and Aca(acania) were so intriged  but when grandmammy screamed  we turned our heads towards her and saw her body  turn to stone  its then father  used magic and appeared infront of grandmammy   giving her a goopy green  smelly drink  once she drank this  her body turned back to normal and then father asked

Dad -"what were  you thinking  mother why did you  cast this  spell did you want to kill me  you know thats a forbidden spell for a reason it can kill a person instantly if it reaches there heart  why did you do it mother"

I could see fathers eyes filling with tears  i then looked at grandmammy  and she just looked dazed  when she looked down i saw her hands shaking in horror  as she dropped on the floor sobbing I touched fathers back and  said

"Father  does this realm have some type of  dark magic that causes possesions "

Father cleared his tears  and  looked at me  with panic  and said

Dad-"yes primrosa mi hija they do have magic like this here  but its againat the law  to use it and anyone using this magic is stripped of there entire  magic and burned  why do you  ask of this"

I looked at father  seriously  and acania  consoled  grandmammy  i then  said somthing that had father afraid and his eyes full of pride f

"Father  i asked because during the argument between you and grandmammy and before she cast the spell i saw  her silver eyes change into a firey red and at that moment i also had a vision of  getting acania to  help me as we threw and aligned the hand mirror just as grandmammy  did the spell  In front of her and when the mirror was infront of her me and acania both saw another face in grandmammys  eyes and when the face saw its reflection it tried to  turn grandmammy  to stone"

Father  looked at me and then at  acania and  asked him

Dad-"is this true son  did you and your sister both share a vision of the same  thing"

Acania  looked scared  but  when i assured him it was ok to  say somthimg  he nodded and  he replied

Prince Acania-"yes father i  had infact shared  primrosa's vision and yes i had also seen the face of  whom rosa speaks of  and i used my  power of manipulating the elements to  let the hand mirror  fly and stay infront of grammy"

Ok  long  chappy I hope you enjoy it and if you did  then

VOTE
SHARE
FOLLOW