Chapter Eleven

It was a few days after  mothers story and the incident and i was packing my luggage to start THE MM SCHOOL OF MAGIC  how can you be enrolling  you ask well it turns out mother and my father/s had all put mine and   acania's name down for  the school  years ago   and thats why we each had a  place  there   grandma wasnt happy that dad and mom kept her out of the  loop  that they were going to add my name to the  lists  but forgave them when father cooked up  a sob story of when his father died he didnt want to stress her more with  silly issues such as enrolling the kids.

I saw how grandmother  was proud of fathers decision which is why i  was reminded to hide  my background  from her about me  and acania both being hybrids after packing  all the luggage and having a chariot  deliver the suitcases to the school  we sat down eating dinner for the last time as a family  before we headed off  to the school.

  we also played  create a spell  it was like  we had to choose three  or four cards  and then look at the pictures and create a spell using the names  of the items on the cards  I won two rounds acania  won  three  rounds mother won five  rounds dad won 7 round s and grandmother won  10 rounds  making her the wiccan  princess.

We then got dressed and  sat in the family chariot and we started chatting about how the school was  and what lessons we would have ect but all the excitement died when i suddenly spotted the  school and my excitement turned to  nerves and fear i was shaking my legs and fidgeting  getting a scolding from grandmammy then i felt my nerves  untangle as mother touched my leg sending a soothing  spell through my  body.

I thanked mother and she sent me a soothing smile telling me to relax father gave me and aca a hug and we snuggeled into his masculine fatherly chest  and tears started falling from my  eyes as i took in his scent of winter ice cologn and  his enchanted forest cigars and as I cried I mentioned how i would miss him and mom and grandmammy when I  was living here so I could study the magical art.

Mother then reassured me that i would be happier here and i would make alot of freinds  i looked up in her eyes  seeing her betraying tears  dripping down her face  as she tried to hide her grief of  being away from me again father hugged her  and kissed her  telling her  that i had to get out of the chariot so I could  get my test done and  be put into the house  I was  destined  for.

  Then mother got out and so did father  leaving grandmom in the chariot I tried to wait for grandmother but she told me she had to go  russia for a couple of months to speak to there  royal family about  what they  needed help with that wasnt provided in there country.

I cried a bit more but understood it had to be done this way   and kissed her goodbye and behind me  my brother also kissed grandmammy goodbye before the pegesus  flew with her  on a long journey mother and father walked in front of us sheilding us from the press  and using a spell to freeze them for a a bit.

   Me and aca laughed  and mother giggled  at father  shaking her head in mock anger  but failing as her giggle  burst out of her mouth father just looked at her  in  a lovestruck teenage way and i felt like I had to look down  so he could have this private moment with her i guess my brother had the same  feelings as i  and i held his hand  in a comforting  gesture but as we held hands i heard  like a growling and thought it may be a wild animal.

We then climbed up the stairs to a room at the top of the tower and   I looked  up and saw head mistress cythia written on the id plate and father knocked the door  and a sweet chiming voice asked us to enter and when the door  opened sitting in the head teachers seat was a monster of a women and  when she started talking   the voice was chiming i snorted as i tried to control  my laughter  as i   imagined how this monstrous woman who took up half the office but had  a voice like bells

Mother smacked my legs and i stopped but aca  burst out in a howling laugh  making my laugh return  and as he laughed he said

Prince acania-"how the bloody hell is this giant ass head teacher able to talk  in such a  chiming way did she suck the dick of  a fairy  and his sparkling cum made her voice so silly sounding"

I stopped laughing and saw the headmistress furious at aca's cruide comment but kept her cool muttering  somthing about damn  magic children and there human jokes mother shot me and aca a glare  i looked down in shame but aca looked pleased with himself  up until father clipped him around his  head making him  whine like a puppy asking him to apologise  which he  did.

This made the headmistress  happy  then she put our names down and ticked us off the list that was for reserved  spaces for young witches and wizards as well as other  creatures after signing us off  the head mistress said

Headmistress cynthiya-"Mr acania
cassia the answer to your rude question was  no i did not give  a fairy  man a blowjob  but his sparkly cum  is the reason  that my voice is like this some idiotic puppywolf  made me drink a potion that looked like my favourite fairy wine and after my drinking it  my  voice is like this  but dont worry whomever pulled this prank will have been punished for it bybthe end of the day  and when i am done with him or her  then they will be walking with there fluffy wolfy tails between there legs have a good day"

I saw aca gulp and even mother looked green  with the details of that image burning in her mind  father looked pale  but still had a lighter shade of red  in his cheeks i was giving the headmistress a dirty look getting a glare from her.

Ok long chappy i hope you enjoyed this chappy  and if you did then

Vote
Share
Follow