Chapter Six

We sat in the chariot for a while as our pegesuses took us to grandmammies home AKA my home the home in where i was born and raised for a year before i was abandoned and I grew up with the constant fear for my life in a dangerouse place and watching my back.

I wasn't bitter about it now but for a while i was because i started womdering why my family died and the rest of my family refused to take care of me I had to grow up under a system where i was placed in home after home I had no security but now looking back I realised that what i had gone through only made me more stronger and I knew how to fight back now.

We felt the carraige come to a halt just as I was coming out of dark memories and then I heard a man shout loud saying

Man-"Great Queen Vivian Angelica Cassia of the MM realm
We welcome your Granddaughter Princess Primrosa Ren Cassia who has returned 17 years after her parents where ordered to leave her in the mortal realm for her own protection along with her we welcome her Royal Guardian Bernice Lilly evans who was given the task of protecting the heir of the kingdom"

Hold up I thought once I heard the man how is it possible that i am a princess of a place that i know nothing about and a daughter to parents who dont know me i looked at bernice who looked cautious seeing my reaction I smiled at her to reassure her I was going to stay cool minded she gave me a grateful smile we climbed out of the carriage and as soon as I stepped out i heard cameras clicking and i could hear people wanting to talk to me before bernice scared them off.

Once the camera men and interviewers backed off i walked into the palace and i saw a big fire place and golden red orniment lavish seating i was in shock so when i was told to sit i did bernice kept standing and i felt bad for her I requested she sit with me at first she refused but when i asked her to sit again she did we waited a while and thats when i saw a lady in her 40s come down she had a red robe that flowed behind her i then saw her eyes yhe looked like mine and i could see unshed tears forming She hugged me tightly and let out sobs my heart ached as i heard her mumble through the flowing tears

Mom-"my baby my child forgive me i hadnt wanted to leave you in that realm I wanted you by my side i wanted to raise you and for that i fought against the rules but yet i failed I cried every time seeing your empty cot and your unused toy room.

Your father was heart broken leaving you in such a terrable world but we had no choice a the time a great evil came and destroyed many families and im order to save you i had to put a stone on my heart and leave you there"

I sobbed hearing my mothers reasons for abandoning me And i told her I forgave her my mothet sobbed out of happiness and hugged me again i hugged her back and she took me to my room it was a beautiful room I had a tv and computer and books.

It had everything i loved including this gorgeous mirror that had a hundred diffrent types of makes ups some i recognised but some had weird names like fairy flower power pink or deep ocean mermaid blue and the lipsticks had names such as kiss me to death red and love me potion pink i then looked out of my window and spotted a balcony I smiled and I opened the doors and saw the gorgeous backyard that was all woods and forests.

I wanted to explore it now but i knew i had to get fresh for dinner as my father and grand mammy vivian were to join us at the dining table so I showered in this bigass bathroom that had this even bigger jacuzzie type pool and a shower with powerfull water pressure.

once I showered mom dried my long silvery blonde locks and used the curler to curl my hair I let her do since she looked so happy i chose a black dress and when mother approved I wore it and went to dinner.

During dinner I met my grandmom first then I met my father who hugged me tightly and cried i comforted him we started talking and then grandmom asked me about any boyfreinds i had i told her in my younger years that I did have boyfreinds then she asked the most embarrasing question she asked me if i was a virgin i blushed and father nearly choked on his cavier mom gave him water and rubbed his back.

I answered her and said that i was not a virgin and i had lost my virginty at the age of 15 by a boy I had dated for three years and then i took this step then I mentioned how he died saving me from violent thugs who wanted to violate me at this point grandmamie looked embarrassed and mother looked sad for me and so did father.

After the getting to know me chat i asked if i could be excused from the rest of dinner grandmammie gave me a small smile and I got up and started walking to my room.

I could hear father talking as i walked away he was speaking to grandmammie saying

Father-"oh mother why are you so nosy what was the need to ask my baby girl about her love life in the mortal realm honestly she was so embarrassed but yet she answered your questions like a real princess then you had ask about her sex life you knew that she was a virgin up until her fifteenth birthday and you foresaw the death of justin her boyfreind and bernice comfirmed it why did you ask"

Then i could hear mom saying to grandma and father

Mom-"calm down the both of you especially you honey mother hadn't meant to be so insensetive while asking her she just wanted to get to know primrosa just like us it touched her nerve because he was her first love mi amor and young girls never forget there first love anyway let her sleep we will talk to her in the morning and get her a place at the school of magic

Once shes enrolled there she will learn magic meet new people and share dorms with other girls and maybe she will find the man fated for her and she will forget all the bad memories of her time in the human realm give it time"

I heard her kiss fathers cheeks and he took a deep breath and carried on eating caviar then I heard grand ma and she said

Grandmammy-"i think that azalea is correct sorrel we musnt fight as long as primrosa is in this palace and though it is true I asked a very hard question for primrosa to answer i hadnt meant to make her sad and reopen old wounds i just asked her for the sole purpose of getting to know her.

And as soon as the sun rises I shall apologise to her for making her sad because as much as you care for your daughter it may not be normal for you to hear that i truly love my grand daughter and it was hard for me  making azalea leave her child in that world of evil but we all know it wasnt our first choices it was the circumstances at the time"

Ok long chappy I hope you enjoy the story and if you do then

Vote
Share
Follow