Chapter Seven

I went to my room to try and sleep  but all i could think of was  Justin of how things were with him  and  if he were alive today would we ever get  married and how would he react to my being a royal princess of another realm and that I could suddenly see the future.

I know  I know he would freak out just like I am  but I also know that he would support me  no matter what or who i was.

  I lay in  bed  tossing and turning hoping to sleep but it was no use so i opened the balcony door  and grabbing my blanket  I  sat on  seat there and as if by magic  i saw a fire  lit and it started warming  my body  but as i sat  looking  at the moon light  I started hearing this distant  sound of music  playing  and while hearing it  i felt the tune rip into my heart  and i started singing lyrics  to match the tune  but it wasnt a tune that i heard in the mortal realm it was  was the song of  my own heart

GROWING UP IN WORLD  FULL OF FEAR AND PEOPLE BEING HURT  I SAW THINGS THAT I HADNT SEEN BEFORE AS SOON AS I OPENED  THE DOOR

I CRIED FOR ALL THE LOSS  OF A HOME AND FRIENDS  SEEING EVIL ALL AROUND STARTIN ANEW FELT SO UNTRUE  PAINTING SMILES ON MY  FACE

I WAS HURT IN MANY WAYS BUT NEVER GAVE UP ON A  FIGHT FOR ALL THAT WAS JUST AND RIGHT  BUT SEEING HIM AND HOW HE WAS  I FELT HIS LOVE AND PASSION WE WERE TOGETHER JUST ME AND HIM FIGHTING TOGETHER TO  WIN

BUT WHEN I FELT THAT WE HAD FOREVER  HE WAS RIPPED FROM THE FACE OF THE EARTH  THERE WAS NO NAME AND NO TRACE OF HIM OH MY BELOVED  JUSTIN

NOW I AM HERE IN A NEW WORLD

I STARTED TO DREAM OF A LIFE  AS A WIFE TO HIM  AS HIS GORGIOUS NAME  WAS  JUSTIN
HIS SMILE  MADE ME COME ALIVE  AND HELPED ME  SURVIVE IN THIS AWFUL LIFE

BUT MY WORLD HAD SHATTERED WHEN HE PASSED AWAY AND AGAIN I FELT  LIKE  I WAS  ALONE

NOW I AM HERE IN A NEW WORLD  WITH THE BLOOD OF
ROYALS  RUNNING THROUGH  MY VEINS  BUT BEING THIS WAY  I STILL FEEL ALONE A PRINCESS IN DESPERATE  NEED OF A TRUER LOVE AND A EVEN TRUER HOME"

Once  I had finished my song  the music stopped  playing  and
I heard  the sound of horses galloping  and neighing happily i sat there once again in the darkness with only the moon as a light source its then bernice came and  told me on how dhe heard me  sing  after a long time.

I told her  that after remembering justin  I felt my heart shatter all over again  bernice  hugged me and told me that my family hadn't meant to hurt me  by asking  I told her that i understood  that all they wanted to do was  get to know me and i also  mentioned to bernice that i appreciated there attempts at trying.

I then mentioned how scared I was of being  a princess and that I had no idea on how a princess acted bernice giggled and said

Bernice -"sweetest primrosa i will tell you that many princesses i have seen that are born in this world  but abandoned in the mortal  realm  and they grow up to belive that they are  in fact mortals return here to this MM realm and many are  royals   so when they are told  this then they  also  feel the way you  do infact i know such  people.

They are your mother and  grandmammie   you see they went
through what you have   and when they were the perfect ages to return  here  they both messed up  i mean your mom  got drunk  at a royal dinner party  after drinking alot of  fairy wine and threw up on the count and countess  her pictures were leaked to the fairy press and  everyone called her clumsy and not fit for royaltie.

  This broke her but then one day  at the  school of  magic she  met a young wild prince sorrel and they fell in love like deep  love and  everyone warned him not to marry  princess azalea or accept being her mate  because of her shameful lack of  royal behaviour you know what he told them"

I nodded my head  to say no and then bernice continued

Bernice -"He said to his peers  that he didnt care if she lacked knowledge on snooty royal behaviours  and it wasnt her fault that she had no idea  that she was a princess it was the fault of the rules the council gave  saying all younglings had to go to the human realm  and grow up there.

  He then went down on one knee and proposed to your mom and she accepted him and his proposal so once they graduated they had a lavish wedding and since everyone  had so  much time to Reflect on  the way they judged azalea they all  were too ashamed  to  face her and over time  azalea proved to all small minded  snooty creatures that she was the princess she was  born as although she had never had any  training to rule"

I gasped and asked bernice if it were  true and before she answered  I heard the sweet sound of my mothers voice saying

Queen Azalea-" Si mi querida hija(yes my dear  daughter) bernice only speaks the truth   you see because of my  mistakes and  embarrasing moments I wished diffrently for  you  but after fighting the council I couldn't win.

  So they  made me leave you  I worried  for you  that when the time came  how would you adjust  to knowing that you had  royal blood  so around the time you had to live in the mortal world and me worrying about you I ended up pregnant again with your brother Aciano and I knew I had to  do the same but  when he was a year old  and we sent  him to the mortal world  he ended up at the same home you did  and he was  fostered and like you he was in and out of the homes but when the new matron came  I wanted to turn her into a toad  for being so cruel  to the children and to you but you were one step ahead of me hija you recorded what she did and protected the little ones  by sending the footage to.the police and had her incarcerated and after the  starvation you went through  and talking to the police i saw you faint and then  Aciano went into your room  and healed you.

Thats when i knew for a fact that you would make a great princess one day  because of how pure your heart was and you chose  starvation  for yourself just so the others could eat and that my child is the only thing you need to be a princess"

Hearing this from my mom I no longer felt afraid of this new title  and I had accepted  my new reality and identity when they left I got into bed  and  slept throughout the night

Ok long chappy hope you like it and if you do then

Vote
Share
Follow