Chapter Twelve

We all left the  principles room  looking  at each other  with  worrying for whoever pulled the prank  on cynthia before  we headed to the main test hall there we spotted other families that  our parent knew and everyone kissed up to them especially lord and lady feetstinkle .

Mom then looked at me in secret as  she rolled her eyes and mouthed butt kissers  I giggled  making the couple   look my way   and when they.saw me  they had the widest  eyes i.had ever seen and said to my parent

Lord feetstinkle -"My oh My such a pretty young lady  is this your  daughter and firstborn  prima"

I huffed and father gave me  a look  of I will help you out just act ladylike for  now I smiled at my father and  I curtsied  before saying in my sugary sweet  voice

"How do you do lord and lady stinkyfeet  its such a pressure to meet you"

Father snorted as he hid a laugh  mom coughed to  hide her own and acania guffawed like a wild boar the feetstinkle's got up and  walkedaway with a  hiss and a huff mom got her personalised fan  and  hit it on my ass  I giggled and  ran off taking  acania's hat who yelled that he wanted his hat back  and ran after  me.

I ran a while until I couldn't see  acania but as soon as I took a rest acania used a sneak attack  and scared the daylights out of me  he took his hat and picked me up  over his shoulders and i kept trying to  get free but to stop me he tickled me  and took me back to mother and father  using his  wolf speed.

 i punched him and called him a bloody barbarian this made him  guffaw louder  and soon father joined him   as well as two other men  looking at one of the two men my heart sobbed  and mother explained thebthe man with the peculier foggy blue eyes was a seer and my father arlig and  i hugged him with all the love i had for my mom and dads i tird to say something but he  nodded his head and said

Arlig-"my sweet primrose my child of blessing you are  as beautiful as the day you  were born you have grown into the finest young lady that I had foresaw  all those years back and I have also seen a life for you  when you are free  and  happy i feel blessed by the stars seeing  you  in front of me unscathed by the evil mortal realm and the mortals"

I hugged  him tighter untill i heard the sad doggy whines of arcania  he was  whining to this big and packed of muscel man will sharp brown eyes mother told me that he was  Rex her werewolf mate and father to my brother I saw how  grumpy he was being and how arcania was doing his sad  whines and it made me mad  to see my brother going through that.

I did what every other big sister does  and the smirk on both my fathers faces told me they knew what was going to happen i put my leg back before  kicking rex  in the balls at full power  making him whine and howl in  pain then I said in my most angry voice

"That was for making  arcania sad you muscled headed douchbag  dont you see how much  he want you to acknowledge him  and show him you care but no here you are   looking around   and purposefully  ignoring  him  dont you have any bloody shame.

what is it about him that puts you off for showing him affection is it that  he  hasnt got a wolfy scent or the fact that he hasnt shifted yet mother told me  that once a shifter turns 18 he shifts for the first time aca is only 17 give him one more year  then when he shifts  for the first time do not be alarmed when he is more  bigger then you are  because by rejecting him today you lose the privilege of  ever getting to know your son "

The man got up and grunted and in a irish accent he said

Rex-"holy lepricans lassy yer got some real power in those legs  of yers goodness ye  crushed me ballsack I haven't howled like that since I first lost me virginity to yer mother oh lemon sherbets that do be urrtin doh.

Arlig yer daughters a wild fire ye aint gotta worry about anyone of these  horny dogs  tryna sleep with er  she ginna scare rem away  as soon as they pursue her hehehe nah i'm only jokin  shes a beauty and  very wise fer her age these laddies would be dummies to not  have her on there arms.

I do be apologising te yer i wasnt ignoring me son i smelt a scent of evil magic which is why i wasn't paying me boy attention  i was just tryna pinpoint on which location it was comin from  yer see me job is  one  that requires that  i be concentratin  at all times lassy  yer all youngun know why we ad te send ye te the mortal realm  it was this  evil that forced our hand to part  from our children"

After hearing that he didn't hate acania i forgave him and apologised for kicking  him he just let out a belly laugh and told me that I should never feel sorry for kicking  people nuts to  set them  straight i giggled starting to  like him and his irish  jokes the day had gone fast  and mother looked very happy with three of her mates  but sad that she wouldn'tbe able to meet her fourth mate.

Its then i heard the sound of  wings  and looked behind me and thats when i saw the most handsomest  man that i had  ever seen  he had these black soft looking  feathers that had  such a  midnight blue sheen to them  he had full and soft lips  and dark black hair  his eyes  were a  golden colour and when mom saw this man she climbed over the table  and screamed

Mom-"oh my simon  oh my love  my
Sweet dark angel  why didn't you visit me  all these year  all the others did but you didnt why  hows  cherise  our daughter is she starting the  new school year here tell me my love  i haven't seen  her ever since she was  a year  old"

While mom hugged and kissed  simon I  got up shaking my arm and legs  at how disgusted I felt my two dads  laughed  at me and  acania also tried to laugh  at me i shot him  my  dont you dare asshole look and he stopped  laughing my seer dad  told me that  fallen angel have this aura of attraction around them so whenever they are seen they let out a very big blast of this aura  that attracts many to them  mostly women and most of the time  they can control this.

I let out a huff of anger that I fell for it  and asked my elemental  dad sorrel to help me cast a spell on my mind that could stop any magical mind manipulations  he agreed to help and then i asked my seer dad to help.me learn to  control my stronger visions he smiled  radiantly and also started to help me

ok long chappy  hope you enjoyed it and if you did then

Vote
Follow
Share