Chapter Four

Once I had shown the pendent to matron bernice and her scared face and and sadness faded and i saw her rushing to the file cabinent and she took out my file and handed it to me i opened my file looking at my baby picture and my signiture primrose in my hair and as i looked through my file i saw all the homes i was in and out of and then i found the important letter that had the same posh envelope i opened it and it read

Dearest primrose

If you are reading this letter then you must've gotten my other letter that told you that you had to read this letter in order to get the address for your family home in which you were born so here it is

3314 MM house

We dont have a post code as you will find out later tonight take bernice with you to the middle of the woods deep and away from main roads there you will find a sign for transport

The transportation that comes for you will be a bit unique please do not be afraid and give it a chance remember you have cassia blood runung in your veins and that its self alone will give you great courage my child

Hope to see you

P.s the pendent from the last letter and the ring from this letter along with a drop of your blood will make you the key to the mansion and it will be your I D

After reading the letter i noticed that all my things had been packed and waiting by the front door and i felt like i was losing it but bernice just smiled and said

Bernice-"They all knew it was time to go home "

I was so confused who knew it was time to go home and what was my home because after 17 years i realised that the home i thought was mine all these years ago was infact
Not my home something in my heart told me that the MM house the mystery mansion was my real home and for the first time in my life i was very nervous and excited.

When night came I went towards bernices office and waited in the outfit i was given by bernice telling me i had to wear it it was a silk red gold dress with the ruby eyes on it just as the pendent and ring i wore this golden red hat on my head and the pendent on my neck and the ring on my finger my make up was golden shimmery eye and my greeny blue silver eyes enhanced by adding mascara and eyeliner my skin flawless looking after using magic face powder and my lips coated in scarlet with a gold lip gloss .

I looked ny self over in the mirror about 6 times since i couldn't believe how diffrent i looked i also matched golden red ruby earrings to enhance my look as soon as bernice came out of her office she gasped and opened and closed her mouth as a fish wanting to say something but not being able too I took it as a good sign.

Then before we got out to the car bernice handed me red and gold long gloves the types rich women or royal women wore I wore it on feeling kind of weird about the gloves but when i asked bernice she smiled kindly and told me it had to be worn it was protocol for young ladies to wear it to where I was going.

I nodded thinking it was probably a rule and so we got out of the red building and I made my way to the vehical making sure to watch my step as i walked down the stairs with 6 inch heels on that you guessed right was reddy gold when I finally made it to the bottom you would not believe what vehicle was there it was a limosine I was about to ask bernice but before I could ask her she told me the money my real family gave me was alot and along with it i was given this limosine as a gift.

My mouth dropped and I felt the scream build up but before i could let it out bernice covered my mouth to stop me I took a deep breath and thats when bernice let go of my mouth I gave her my most radiant smile we got in there was champaign inside the limo and glasses i took a bottle and poured it in for myself and bernice she thanked me and we drank it after a while we were near the wooded areas and forests i got out and I heard a pop and chiming and i didn't see the limo anywhere when I turned to ask bernice she handed me a toy limosine and before I could ask her anything I saw the car registration and it was the same exact registration of the vehicle i had arrived here in.

Bernice then took off my pendent and ring and aligned the two ruby eyes together before saying something in a diffrent language and the more I listened the more i recognised it as latin but how could i know that it was latin.

Before i could ask anything bernice removed a sharp pin from her blouse and poked my finger before adding a drop of my blood to the aligned jewels and in front of my eyes I saw it transform into a beautiful key bernice then said something else in latin and the over crossed trees seperated and created a glowing pathway.

Bernice then started walking across the glowing pathway and i followed her and we came to a sign just as my grandmammy said we waited a while and aa we waited we heard the snapping of twigs i was startled but bernice looked unaffected its then I saw another lady she had on a purple dress and behind her I saw a girl my age she had bluebell coloured eyes dark brunette hair and a daisy chain crown on her head I saw her look my way and I gave her a radiant smile then i noticed she had a key on her neck similer to mine yet very diffrent its was also gold but had silver daisies on it with a topaz gemstone her dress was a satin lilac colour she also had on 6 inch heels and long gloves and a lilac hat on.

I stopped oogling at her cute outfit and waited and thats when I heard flapping of wings and I looked up and I couldnt believe my eyes grandmammies letter did say the transportation would be unique and to not be afraid but what i saw i wasnt afraid but in awe

Ok long chappy I hope you enjoy
And if you did then you know

Vote
Share
Follow