Chapter Twenty

I cleared my head after bumping into the mystery man  and  made my way to daisy who was surrounded by three men  she looked so flustered   and full of lust i just looked towards her  when I  felt a tap on  my  back  and i turned around so quick   i took a sigh of relief when i saw calix  he also wore a tux  he looked very handsome his horses butt not there  but normal legs  calix then lifted my hand  and gave it a chaste kiss   saying i looked  stunning sending butterflys inside my stomach  i blushed.

I took a deep breath  and  i asked calox about his legs   he huffed in anger and said that the academy told him to hide his  real self i became so  angry   that  creature had to hide the realities  i kept a calm face  and  me calix kept talking we started laughing i was enjoying myself  thats  until i heard a throat clearing.

  I turned  around  to see both my dads there looking dashing  i got up to hug  them but i saw calix  leaving   and i quickly grabbed his  hand   and  his cheeks heated up  and i saw smirks on my fathers faces  i sent them a dont you dare  or i will tell mom look  they straightend  up and i introduced them

"Father and Father  this is calix my classmate  and freind   he is a very sweet centaur and has saved  me from a fate  that would've killed me  but alas  the academy does not think like  this as they asked of him to hide his real form for the fae summer solistace  ball  and i do believe  its rather dissappointing  that we are  all brought together  to form freindships and  get to know others  such as  mighty creatures  as these  werewolves  and centaurs as well as so many  others"

My fathers looked at me then at  calix and other creatures that looked miserable as teachers forced them to hide there wings and  horns   and anything that made them diffrent from witches and wizards then  my father sorrel said

Prince sorrel-"dearest daughter  looking around with my own eyes i do believe  that  there is discrimination happening  between the diffrent speicies  and i assure you that since your grandmother is off on business i am king until she returns and i shall put a stop to  this  discrimanation immediently but i ask your forgiveness  darling  child  to sort this out is going to take a while  so i cannot accompany you to the fae   ball  in my place your Father Arlig shall go  the fae know that  we  share a mate  with two more and children  so they shall not judge you or  him please enjoy your first fae ball  for summer solistace and  Arlig  do not let our daughter drink alot of fae wine  as you know how potent that is"

My Father Arlig nodded at my father sorrel and he kissed my head  and  then we were escorted  to the fae portal  daisy had three  after her  admon  our freind   being her main date wolfred (wolf) beimg her second date and  drakfod( vampire)
being her third date.

My brother had the brunette on his  arm and the blonde looked sulky    Acania was glowing with happiness as he nuzzled the brunette whos name was lilly  smelling her neck  she looked so  happy and i knew she was right for him we got closer to the portal  my father Arlig said

King Arlig-"my dearest daughter  you look very preatty  and regal thats the  first thing i will say   but what i will tell you now  is  important  when we enter the portal to the fae kingdom  there are rules you must follow  its important  to keep the fae happy   so the

first rule is be respectful to the queens  compliment  there  clothes  jewels  and kingdoms

Second drink one glass of fae wine when they do  and drink just one not more then that  also here  keep this gum With you  eat it after you consume the wine it will help you not to get drunk gice some to your freinds  and Acania  and his date

Third rule do not dance  with anyone before the royal fae families dance first  unless  any royal fae prince asks you to dance  look at there parents ask permission   if they say yes  you dance   and if they refuse   vow down to who asked you  and apologise

Fourth and final rule   do not touch the crystal fae mating  stone unless you are requested  to do so by the king and queens  of the fae

fifth rule  no kissing any boy until i say so"

I started to giggle  at fathers last  rule add on  and he looked sheepish and  laughed too i nudged him  he smiled but kept a serious face and explained that the four rules  had to be  followed  i nodded  and gave Acania lilly daisy her dates and hycinthiya  and her date  the gum telling them to eat it after  they drink the fae wine .

all my freinds fathers   agreed  with me  and we all nodded then i went back  toward calix and gave him the gum dropping one  i was going to  pick it up  but father called me back and i heard in the same voice  thank you from Mr amber moonlight eyes  I stuttred your welcome  and eat after drinking fae wine then father called me back  and i  walked towards  him and linked  my arm  he fixed my crown  and smiled   we entered the portal  inheld father tight so i wouldnt  fall or throw up  when we exited the portal  father held onto  me   amd gave me  a  mint to help  my nausea  i thanked him and i took a deep breath  then i felt ready.

We walked into a lavish palace  it was decorated  very well the father  saw the four queens and i remembered   fathers words so i said

"Good evening your majesties  you all look  very beautiful   the palace looks very festive and oh my goodness  your jewellry looks very lovely  please tell me  where you got them  from"

The queens looked very pleased with my compliments and  told me  all about which kingdom decorated  the palace then one of the queens asked my name

"Oh dear me how rude of me  i should've told you my  name  before i started  talking well my name is Princess Primrosa Cassia"

They looked at me and smiled  before fussing  over me  it turned out .thet were freinds of my mom  when  they were younger and at the school i go to i gave them my sweetest smile  and father called me i bowed and asked to be excused  they  blew me a kiss and i smiled before leaving them to meet with my dad who had a huge smile on his face since i had followed rule number one  perfectly.

Father hugged  me and asked i sit with  him in the royal  booth balcony  i agreed  since all royal  blood had to sit  in the balcony we had tea and  then we saw all four of  of the kings and queens of the seasons  came down into the  main   ballroom with there sons and daughters   many chose fae girls to dance with  but one fae prince had caught  my eye he was very muscular  and  he had long hair  that showed  summer colours  and he didnt approach  any of the fae ladies.

He just  watched everyone  i was eating   a faeberry cake  and  i felt  odd  on my neck at first i thought it was allergy but when  i touched my neck  i realised my necklace had come off and it was a family heirloom my heart beating  out of fear  that it was stolen or got lost in the portal i asked to use the restroom  but instead i went to  search  for my necklace  and  i asked daisy and hycinthiya  and admon to help me but even they couldnt find it  at this point i started  feeling tears appear  behind my   eyelids  but before they could drop i heard  a husky masculin voice that sent my heart racing in a good way say

Unknown-"I believe i have what your looking for  your beautiness"

Ok long  chapter  hope you enjoy