Chapter Ten

I was in shock  and was disgusted at the scenerio my mother unknowingly put in my head  becauae no kid wanted to know that there mom was having sex  my brothers face mimiced the  way i  felt inside but  ignored my  sickness and   let mom continue

Mom-"you see  mi hijos my story begins  just like yours  i was abandoned in the mortal realm as a one year old in spain  and my whole life i belived i was human  so once i turned 17 i was sent here in this realm and thats how i found out that i had magic   but unlike other pure blooded magical royal families my family was full of hybrids and tribrids

  Because many of the women had muliple  partners so i had three father who  were a elemental wizard,chubcabra  shifter and gargoyal and   they all met my mother  in the school of magic  they studies alongside  her ate in the hall she ate  but  neither was prepared  for what would happen at the full moon mating ball.

so during this ball  all of my moms mates and my mom  came with diffrent dates and they were eating  and dancing and having  fun  up until the time the roof was opened up  in the  ballroom  and the stars and moons were all alight  with bright light so as these  lighths were broght all  the couples that came together were seperated and were given  mates by  the moon  goddess everyone  had one mate  or maximum two  but my mother  found herself surrounded by three men she was always this quiet  scared type of women so when she found herself  surrounded by three eurgh sexy men that how  she put it   she got scared  and tried to flee  but they  all stopped her  sniffing her neck  kissing her eurgh lips  and made her lady parts wet my mother told me  that when ahe got used to them  she felt more confident and   once they graduated  they had  many  children  with me being the baby.

So when i returned  to my mother and fathers  after i was 17  i was enrolled in MM SCHOOL OF  MAGIC and so i  went through this   enrollment test that they took my hair my blood  and  a  took a bit of my magic that then went through what i called the labotory test  and thst showed me  to be a tribrid  i got into a dorm with other  tribrids and   carried  on studying   learning spells and  incantations  as well as usimg the element.

As i grew older  i started changing   bodywise and i could feel all unwanted attentions on  me  so during the  full moon mating  ball  i was approached by a seer called arlig a seer and he declared he forsaw that he was my mate  and kissed me infront of everyone .

Once the roof opened   and the moon and stars  lit up  i ended up being surrounded by three more  men  one was sorrel your father one was rex acanias dad   who was a werewolf  and  one was simon a fallen angel and without making you sick i will say they were the most hottest men i had ever seen and over the years I had alot of fun with them.

Soon the time came for me to settle down and  I was introduced to  all the families  except sorrels this caused alot of heartbreak for me  and made me self concious and  a war between all my  men up until  sorrel told me he was a magical pureblood  prince.

Then he said  the only reason that he hadnt introduced me was because  of his family  and how they despise hybrids and tribrids i couldn't believe what I was hearing  and then sorrel told me  that because he loved me
so much   he could not  lose me  to   to his families  ridiculus behaviour  so thats when we  all made a plan to still be mates and marry each other.

The plan took time   eventually when we created this plan  it worked out great  I had married all four of my  mates and  I was respected by   the queen  and king over the years using  magic i made copies of myself to show i was with sorrel  when I wasnt so I could   be with my other husbands  I then gave them all kids  and  asked them to raise the children since things started getting hot when the king got suspicious  and my mates they knew if i was caught I would be  killed and so after I  kissed them all goodbye  i started showing my father in law my loyal wife  plan when he died I felt relieved that i wasnt  caught.

So was sorrel but a few months after  the kings death i met all my  mates  and things got hot and then i realised i had conceived a child  i had no idea  who child it was but when you were  born  you looked like sorrel but you powers were a mix of seer and  elemental  when you were a year old  I had to give you up  for your protection and thats when arlig  told me you would be  fine  I kissed you good bye and so did both your fathers.

A year after you were left  in the human realm i got pregnant with sorrel and rex's child  and i did the same to  Arcania kissing him.good bye as well as sorrel and rex  so thats the story"

I was listening to mothers story with  a open mind giggling until aca had to throw up  and after listening I knew  that  we had to keep this  hidden  for mother  father and for her mates sake because if grandmammy knew she would destroy dad and mom me and aca both promised to secrecy and mother locked the memories  up   in my head and acas so no one could manipulate our minds to reveal  the truth we knew and disgrace our family.

Ok long chappy hope you enjoyed and if you do then

Vote
Share
Follow