Chapter twenty three

I remembered fighting for my life and that of the fae I had forseen this happening while i could feel hands wrapping around my dainty waist i coulds smell each male that touched me and kissed me it felt right and not intrusive i was enjoying my dance with what i sensed were three males and i could sense a fourth but he did not come forward maybe out of fear.

i remember being scratched by a venom demon he got me with a sneak attack i could feel how the venom mixed with my blood it felt wrong intrusive but i kept on fighting until i passed out i felt my astro-self come out of my body as it had many times i saw three of theae hot males Prince Teryn,Calix and a man i did not know gather around my body as i saw how grey my skin had gotten.

My father Arlig looked grief stricken seeing my grey sick body I then heard the voice of my grandmother queen vivian tell everyone the way i can get better is if they throw me into a healing volcano.

The three men refused my grandmother but she gave them a look of disgust its until Arlg my father stepped forward to tell her that he refused her doing this as he was my father and he had a right to say no she looked him up and down laughed and called him a peasent and said alot more after that mother cane foreward with my other father sorrell and her other two mates rex and simon telling grandmother that Arlig was right and he was one of her four mates and so she should'nt push her luck grandmother was fuming and shot a spell at mother that father(sorrell) pushed away from mom then she shot another again it missed mother.

Then she turned her rage to me i looked into her eyes to see if she was possessed again but again i saw nothing so this was grandmothers own hate and rage towards multiple mates she said a spell that all my fathers and the three men all looked scared of it one of the men prince Teryn of the fae used air to move me and thats when i saw another man he was beautiful his horns too his chiseled chin down to the leatherly wing and how we were in the air and those abs holy shifter babies was he sexy I could feel my astral self getting wet.

I heard a deathly Haunting scream and saw my grandmother burning up in flames and father on his knees cryimg begging why his mother couldnt accept his wife and her mates then once grandmother was gone i saw a circle appear and thats when this man said

Unknowing-"oh fuck the bitch summoned them they will kill her"

He then flew down towards my family and said

Unknown-"no time for hellos your royalnesses my name is Andrake i am prince of incubus's and succubus's i am afraid queen vivian summoned them the council before she died and they will kill this beautiful girl for being a daughter to the five of you by  she has to be hidden immediently and forget everyone  and those who k ow her aswell must have there  memories of her removed except the five of you as you can lock the  memories of her away in your minds she also has to have her name  changed hide her now"

Thats when i felt my body suck in my astral form and i didnt remember or see anymore but when i did wake for a bit i looked at all four of these men and said mate  and before  i passed out again i remember seeing  there tears and awe  on all four of them but somewhere  in my heart i felt i had another out there and i had no idea of what my future held.

Ok short chappy hope you enjoy it .