iseul woke up to a loud bang from downstairs. she forgot she even had her first day of college today. she looked at the time and she had 30 extra minutes. she stared at her reflection in the mirror.

pure white wings that extended to about 6 feet wide each. she brushed through them and looked at her wrist which is always filled with bruises.

she went to put on a pure white dress with a green fuzzy cardigan over it. she washed up and went into her younger siblings' room. she gave her younger twin brothers and the baby girl a kiss on their heads.

"i'm sorry to leave you alone. i promise to find a way for us to leave soon my loves. i love you and take care of hei ryung, okay joonwoo and minjoon?"

iseul smiled before teleporting out not wanting to greet her foster parents for the month.

renjun was having a pretty bad start to his day as he woke up on the wrong side of the bed. he wasn't in the mood for anything and he had 3 hours of sleep.

his pounding headache wasn't helping with all the noise that was surrounding him. restraining himself from attacking anyone as he would get suspended, he walked into an empty classroom.

sitting there with the door closed and trying to sleep, the door opened. groaning as he heard and turned around ready to rip whoever's head was there. looking to see his friend, donghyuck, grinning at him.

frowning as he put his head down again trying to sleep.

"renjunnieee~ get your ass up before ms. lee comes and gets you herself."

"go away before i rip your head off" he gritted out.

donghyuck laughed before leaving the demon alone. hearing the door closed he sat up and started to walk towards the classroom once more.

iseul walking a distance away from the door looking at a boy who was contemplating opening the door. she walked past him and opened the door. was he going to just wait for it to open itself?

he was staring blankly as someone went ahead of him and he was revealed to an angry teacher. sighing as he walked in following behind this new angel who seemed bold. he's never seen her before nor an angel act this way.

she stood next to the teacher quietly fiddling with her sweater paws as a habit. he glanced towards her to get a better look at this angel.

she had light brown hair flowing around her delicate sculpted face. it was as if the gods made it from their very hands and she had this glowing aura around her that seemed to make her more godly instead. seemingly he found something mysterious and dark about it.

her piercing golden brown eyes had a blue hue around that lure you in even more.  iseul looked over to him, realizing he was staring longer than he wanted. he walked away and brushed past the teacher harshly before making his way to his seat.

"class i would appreciate it if you would be kind to our new student,"

"an angel? that's rare."

"she should go rot in hell soon."

"dude but you gotta admit,, she's gorgeous asf."

"i should hook up with her, looks easy."

"woah her eyes."

"oh dude he's flirting."

"this is-"