xi

a broken window with the breeze of the heavenly winds from heaven blowing through the room making papers flap and fly around.

books and papers scattered across the lightly litted large office room as there were broken pieces of shards of glass everywhere.

the lack of sunlight in the room made the room feel stuffy as the dust piled up on the shelves.

a picture frame that fell off the desk now on the floor covered by countless papers.

it showed a boy about the age of four smiling as his dimples accentuated his face beaming brightly while being held in her arms.

they looked happy.

the books on the shelves of the wall fallen as the woman threw them around everywhere. taking her anger out on all the inanimate objects in the room.

it was like a tornado flew around the room.

the files of countless people of all kinds of beings disorganized everywhere as the woman in the chair behind the desk was facing the window behind her.

hands on her temples massaging them slightly to rid any of her headache in attempts to make it disappear.

her long slender fingers lightly tapped on her lap as she looked out across the clouds from her now broken window. the wind gently blowing against her soft cheeks as she was in a daze.

staring down at her hands that were stained with blood on it- her blood and someone else's to be exact, before smiling down at the dried crismon color. licking her lips as she sinfully laughed at the events that occurred moments before.

she wiped her hands down before turning around front.

stretching as she thought of her now messy room, there laid a lifeless corpse on her floor- dead.

the angel could've care less about the body and was more worried about her messed up office.

she stood up from her spot as she slowly made her way towards the man on the floor. gently she cupped his face into her hands as she brought his face up towards hers as if he was still alive.

"awh, it's too bad that i had to kill you.. don't make me regret it, kay?" eyes filled with nothing but vile intentions.

"all you had to do was listen..." the angel's voice sang out in a disturbing melodious tone.

her thumb padding over his rougher cheeks with a sickening smile that adoren her beautiful features before dropping his head on the floor.

"but you couldn't even do that either." talking to the corspe as if he was still alive, she still was seated beside his head 'talking' to him.

"you'll be dearly missed but you were easily so replacable... how innocent you were."
"i'll make sure your work wouldn't go to waste." her last words left her mouth in a whisper.

standing up, she walked away from the corpse. disgusted now, she wanted to rid of his body as it was no longer deemed useful to her anymore.

in a snap of her finger his body was now floating outside her window as her own way to dispose of his body.

she dropped the body allowing it to free fall for others to find below.

"much better." sighing in content before walking out of the office doors leaving her mess behind.

renjun was sprawl out on the living couch with his arm over his eyes. the boys all out in the living room were playing games on the tv.