PLEASE READ THE NOTE AT THE END LOL,, I PROMISE IT'S NOT TOO LONG ILY

__________________

the sun was shining brightly today despite the coldness of what was left of the winter. some trees still bare and the gush of the wind left like a whisper in the air. the rays of the sun were enough warmth.

the waves crashing on shore quietly maintaining the peacefulness in the air.

in the abandoned garden the wolf sat alone with a baby waiting for iseul to return. lin laying down near the body of water as hei ryung laid against the wolf's soft fur. the infant gigglingly as it tickled her round cheeks.

iseul was out of breath running from the campus to the only place she knew was safe and the white creature instantly hearing the girl's footsteps coming closer and closer.

lin sat up making sure she was alone and no one trailing behind the angel. ears perking up as iseul finally made her way into the secluded area.

once again she was cover in dried blood and marks all over her small frame. making a small smile towards the creature before crotching down eye to eye level leaning her forehead against his.

it was as if they were both able to understand and feel each other's thoughts and this made iseul smile wider. she looked by the side of lin, who she found out was also a male wolf, and had hei ryung laying beside him.

to say lin was overprotective towards the angel was an understatement, to say the least. iseul felt drained and no life inside of her.

having taken souls all day and having to see the many ways of how they die made the girl sick to the stomach. their faces and voices haunting her in her dreams nightly and never getting enough sleep.

she plopped down beside lin before cleaning herself up a bit trying to appear like a normal angel.

"i actually like living in the abandoned garden, don't you lin?" the wolf only grunted in response to the angel who was walking towards the small house.

iseul left that shit of a foster care home after the incident between hei ryung and that pyscho. she was in the garden wandering around when she stumbled upon an older looking small home that belonged to a nymph named jung sora.

she was very kind and allowed iseul and her sibling to stay as long as they wouldn't reveal her identity to outsiders.

iseul went towards her room and once the door closed behind her, her smile slowly dropped from her face. oh, what wonders a smile could hide, am i right?

she wanted to cry, scream at the world and run away from everything. she was tired. all she wanted was to be a normal angel at least.

laughing lightly at herself at her hopes of her having a happy normal life. she smiled knowing she didn't need to worry about her siblings' safety as they were in good hands now.

iseul got a change of comfortable clothing and went straight to the restroom. she was happy that she was now able to lock the bathroom door as the family before didn't allow.

she stripped herself of all her clothing and stared at herself in the mirror. she felt disgusted and loathe herself with all the fresh bruises and old scars that stained her skin.

her fingertips brushed over her skin ever so lightly slowly touching the new bruise on her body delicately, afraid to cause more pain to herself.

yet at the same time, she felt as if she deserved it for all the sins she's committed. it left a mark on her body as a reminder of all the lives she's taken. it was as if their lives they lost to her were her responsibility to live on for them.