xii

iseul was quietly sitting in class waiting to see if renjun would come to class. he did come to every class which was was surprising of him.

maybe she made a couple assumptions about him, but she threw them off as she reminded herself to not do that.

he sounds nicer than he may seem, maybe?

it was her first time seeing him again since that incident from the other day. it's not like she saw him often so she didn't need to avoid him.

honestly, she didn't mind his presence either. it's not like she actually had an issue with the crown prince, just some problems?

she still didn't quite understand why he was so cold towards her more than usual. it made her wonder if she was rather annoying to everyone.

glancing to the door again to see if the black haired demon would walk through so she could finish up her project soon, he walked in.

he kept his head down and it looked as if he came out fresh from the shower. his hair slightly damp as he wore a simple jeans with a grey hoodie.

the chair beside her pulled out as the bell rung right as he sat down.

continuing on with their portrait of each other, she waited on renjun to get his items out.

although she had no heartbeat, she kept erratic and her ears turning red feeling nervous.

her chair now facing him with his legs opened out, manspreading as her legs were crossed in between the small space in between.

today it was renjun's turn to draw her first. it was quite awkward to say the least when you know they're staring at your face.

"you know, you don't have to make this awkward if you didn't constantly look as if someone is ready to kill you."

iseul looked at him finally and he was busy drawing to even look at her.

"whatever.. i just don't like to make eye contact."

he looked up from his drawing to face her.

"you always do though." he leaned in forward to get closer to iseul.0

"only because you do it first." he raised his eyebrow at her before looking her up and down.

"says otherwise."

"even thought i don't like you, i still have to draw and look at you for an hour. do you think i want to fucking do this?" he deadpanned out.

she closed her eyes before turning away. his unemotional pretty face was too close to hers.

iseul honestly wanted to say something back but thought it wasn't a good idea to say anything.

his breath still fanning her face slightly before leaning back into his orginal position, still eyes on her.

he really knew how to make her uncomfortable and hit all her spots. does he like to get inside people's personal bubble or what?

"could you stop looking at me for so long? it makes me feel uncomfortable." fiddling with her fingers as she looked down at her paper.

he scoffed before leaning back with his arms across his chest.

"what? do i scare you too?" he bluntly stated as iseul stopped what she was doing and tried to give back the same amount of confidence he had on.

"no." her voice slightly less strong as his.

"liar, i can see it across your face. you look like you're about to faint." he put down his drawing utensils as she saw his eyes flash red for a second.