xiv

iseul was down in earth. she walked the empty streets makes it seems like a zombie apocalypse happened.

it was quiet, something rare for it to ever happen in a city. the view of the city lights on were more than beautiful as it lit up the night.

she hadn't ran into any demons yet. hopefully she doesn't run into the royal princes and their friends tonight.

walking through the forest to sora's place alone during the new moon is anyone's worse nightmare. iseul was prepare to strike at anyone at any given time.

her dagger on her right thigh as she carefully walked through the silent path back home. her blood pumping through her faster than ever.

iseul abruptly came to a stop as she heard something. she quickly grabbed her dagger turning around and point it at someone from a distance.

iseul's breath was visible from the cold night and that helped in many ways. she could see the other person's breath.

she peered into the distance to try to see who it was but they concealed their identity well. it has to be a demon.

it looked as if it was sora but iseul didn't instantly let her guard down. still pointing the sharp weapon towards their direction, she call out to them.

"sora?" iseul gulped hesitantly while gripping onto the pure object in her palms. tonight was too dangerous be out alone.

she internally smacked herself for not taking up jisung's offer.

that's the least of her problems right now. there could be a shapeshifter or a demon in front of her instead of sora.

a slight chuckle came out of the other person's mouth, a women's voice. it sounded very familiar but iseul couldn't pinpoint it.

whoever they were- iseul could've careless at the moment as it was midnight, the prime time.

a low 'fuck' came out of iseul's mouth when she saw the figure come out the shadows and reveal their identity.

the lack of moonlight tonight failed to showcase the demon's sunkissed skin but she still was stunning with her ebony wings shining brighter than usual.

"i mean that name does sound similar to mines, doesn't it han iseul?" the demon girl's eyes a bright red brightly lit up the surroundings.

every step she took, iseul took every second left in her body to do the same backwards. 

park sooah continued to walk slowly towards iseul until she was less than a foot away from her and the blade centimeters away from her face.

"our baby angel isn't as innocent as she seems?" humming as she intricately looked at iseul's burning glare into her own.

"that's a nice blade you got there. mind if i touch it?" her fingertips almost touching the sharpest part of the dagger as iseul inched it closer to her neck.

"go ahead and see what happens-"

sooah pricked her finger onto the tip of the black blade. an immense amount of blood came running down her finger from the tiny poke.

narrowing her eyes watching sooah with a concerned and annoyed look, she waited out until she showed any signs of panic.

sooah showed no signs of panic and gently wiped off the blood. it stopped for five seconds before it came spilling out faster than before.

it continued to flow out of her body and into the blade.

it absorb her blood with a purple hue of magic to surround the object. "more blood into the collection, huh?" she casually stroked the dagger from the edges.