xiii

"staring is kind of rude you know?"

iseul nervously laughed not daring to look at the stare she was receiving now. renjun stretched his body with the sounds of his bones cracking echoing.

"my bad i guess."

"you're a little too curious about that being an angel." he said as he sat back down. ruffling his hair to fix it back into place, they sat in an awkward filling silence.

"i don't want to tell you." he simply stated. "you'll just have find it out the hard way or something." he laid back on the couch touching his phone now.

"oh, okay." iseul continued to listen to the rain falling outside while sitting silently.

"why do you agree to everything so easily except when it comes to your work? it annoys me." he just wanted to pull it out of the girl at this point.

watching her struggle under his words made him abuse his power more to gain what he wanted. seeing the way she falters when he opens his mouth sparked something inside of him.

she gave a light smile and didn't answer him. she continued her studies and the two didn't talk for the rest of the time.
mixed emotions were building up inside of renjun while being seated next to iseul. something felt off about her every time he brought up the topic.

he watched her carefully and seeing how she looked uneasy and how she kept clutching her hand into a fist. renjun didn't mean to be nosy, but iseul was messaging someone often and he just so happened to see it from his spot.

jisung🐣

was that the boy she was with when he came to her the other day? he was tall and seemed very concerned about her, was he her boyfriend?

renjun kept staring into the side of her head knowing how uncomfortable she was seeing how she kept bouncing her leg up and down. 

more students started to enter the campus and iseul barely even got much done. honestly, she was just doing that to pass time and to not talk to someone who was born their eyes into the side of her head. 

jisung was constantly messaging her surprisingly. she turned off her phone after his 5th message to try to get work done. 
the silence was killing her as all she could hear was their breathing and the sounds of other students walking to their classes.

iseul's phone started to vibrate loudly on the side of her and she finally picked up the phone. "hello-" iseul was instantly cut off by jisung's uneasy voice.

"noona why haven't you been answering? i've been trying to reach you to tell you that-" 

"if it isn't my darling iseul and the demon prince together... interesting. i've been trying to get ahold of you my dear. why haven't you been answering your precious jisung, hm? i've come to visit you to speak of important matters yet you've spent your time with this demon prince?" 

iseul's face dropped and she forced a smile hiding her shaking hands still holding her phone in her lap. she ended the call with jisung as she still felt renjun boring his eyes into her. 

"ah, i see why you didn't want to tell me what you did." renjun said before making his way to get out of the room. he sounded pissed which made iseul tense up more. 

"ah ah, where do you think you're going prince renjun? i didn't allow you to step out of this conversation now that you've seen me." mother hyebin said with a sweet devilish smile.

"i'm leaving and i don't fucking care what you think or want from me. don't call me prince either." he dryly stated giving one last deathly look at them, especially mother hyebin.