ix

iseul was trying to pay attention to the teacher but the voice was so monotone and depressing, it was impossible for her to focus.

sighing for the sake of her sanity she blew the piece of hair that was blocking her face out of the way before scribbling as she already knew what was going on.

donghyuck was sitting beside her silently watching her scrible something on her paper.

her light brown hair covered her face partially while lightly biting down on her lip as a habit when she was focused on something.

her dimples lightly on display for the demon to see as her figure blocked the sun's rays from his eyes. he chuckled lightly as he found her adorable.

iseul felt donghyuck staring before turning to look down at him. he wore a slight grin on his face before turning his head away from her. shaking her head before looking back on her notes.

the teacher finally stopped talking just as she decided to tune her voice out and she looked up from her notes, still ten minutes before the bell would ring.

she turned to her seatmate who was not even paying attention in class as he still had his head down pretending to 'nap' to pass time.

"donghyuck," she lightly tapped on his arm as to not get caught by the teacher for talking loudly in class. he continued to ignore her as he wanted to tease the angel.

iseul puffed her cheeks up before throwing a wad of paper at his head and turning to her notes pretending to 'put them away' as class was over.

it was childish move but that's how iseul's and donghyuck's relationship was like. they've become pracitically besties at this point as he kept bothering her until she got fed up and gave in to the demon's antics.

sure it's only been about a week or two since they've met but his surprisingly lively personality kept iseul drawn to him.

donghyuck also wanted to befriend her for some reason and here they are. he kept his head down as he was trying to hold in his laugh.

"yah haechan i know you're purposely ignoring me." this time it was donghyuck's turn to bring his head up to look at the angel. he cocked his brow up at his new nickname.

"haechan..?" she nodded her head back with a small smile on her lips. "i'm sulhee and you're haechan! it's like our nicknames or code name if needed." he scoffed at her excitment.
"i don't remember calling you sulhee?" iseul tucked her hair behind her ear before facing him.

"yeah because i want sulhee instead of sul. it has a nice ring to it just like haechan." 

"pft, i'm the fullsun and you're snow girl?"

the bell intrupted the two and she nodded happily before pushing her chair in and waiting for the lazy donghyuck to stand up.

"i'll call you whatever i want sul."

the other students rushing to get out of the lecture hall but only caused a clustered of students pushing to get out.

"sullll, i don't want to get up." she held her hand out to help him up but he stared at it.

the brusies.

he gently grabbed her hand but pulled her to him instead. iseul's stomach was now in front of donghyuck's view as he looked up towards the girl with a hint of confusion.

"what happened?" the angel voided eye contact as she found it hard to lie and to look at her ugly bruise.

"it's just the chains i usually wear- it kinda left it green i guess?" donghyuck didn't believe her in the slightest as he pressed down on it for her to flinch slightly.