the water flowing from the stream quietly filled the evening as the ripples of water bounced off one another dancing.

tranquility filled the air with the calminess of the stream and the sound of the ocean in the distant near by.

the days gradually becoming warmer as the cold winter was starting to pass by welcoming in spring with open arms. everything was slowly becoming bright once again.

although it still looked dull, the leaves were blossoming and the grass was turning into a beautiful vibrant green. there sat the angel quietly working on her college work for the week.

iseul had two days left before her chains would appear on her wrists again. she tried to enjoy this short lived freedom of happiness.

tapping her pen against the notebook in front of her as her brain was starting to fail her, she sighed before giving up.

school was stressing her out and she really had no reason to even be in here. the mother archangel forced her to come to earth to get more souls or successful love lifes.

her head throbbing from all that thinking and stress, but she honestly didn't even understand why half of them existed.

opening out her planner with all the meetings and other events she needed to attend since she was working for aphrodite, she often was known as the ace angel for being her highest worker.

she was to meet up with them soon after her break was over. it was a requirment as they wanted to make sure she wasn't plotting against them.

tucking her hair behind her ear, she put aside her work to take a quick break. feeling thristy, she grabbed her water bottle before gulpping a large amount.

she had many thoughts infiltrating her mind. the biggest one besides her angel duties was the crown prince, huang renjun.

although she hadn't had many encounters with him, it made the angel wonder what she did so wrong to him. he always had hatred towards her and it made her feel insecured in a way.

deep down she was a little afraid of demons but she's comes to terms that all of them aren't bad and were never evil creatures to begin with.

of course they just needed blood to survive, but why did they make them seem so evil all the time? they were just like everyone else without their titles of angels or demons.

iseul has been around demons before but never before royal demons. they were the ones to be most feared of all. just the thought of donghyuck and renjun being near her sent chills down her spine.

hopefully her kindness, which is often taken advantage of, isn't going to turn on her. it's not like she was fully on her role as an angel either.

why am i even allowing a demon's opinion on me affect me so much?

iseul shook her head to get those thoughts out. there was no need to be afraid, right?

unknown to iseul, she was sitting alone by the forest as she quietly soaked in the view in front of her. soon all her life will soon unfold unexpected surprises.

she had the letter in her hands wondering if she should open it. it's been five days since then and she was distracting herself the best she could to avoid opening it.

hesitatingly she got the courage to pull the letter out of her pocket before it layed in her lap. looking at it in hopes it was just spam mail and she could tear it up.

iseul looked around just to be safe and because she felt like she was being watched. she took a deep breath in before finally her fingertips grazed the paper. she picked it up and tore off the top of the letter. her breathe hitched as she read what was not at all what she was familiar to.