"jeno when are you going to finally introduce us to your signifcant other?" chenle teased the elder.

"since when did jeno started giving others a chance-"

"hyuck you really want to go there?" jeno said before throwing a pillow at his face. it struck him right in the face- at least that's what jeno thought.

donghyuck ducked down just in time for it to only slam right into renjun's face.

"oops? oh look at the time! it's time for me to go-" renjun grabbed the brown headed boy by the the back of his shirt, which resulted in slightly choking jeno.

"LOL look at jeno's face! couldn't be me." donghyuck was filiming the moment he saw renjun behind him.
"did you just say 'LOL' out loud? bitch it's not 2016 or sum-" chenle soon met face to face with a pillow.

donghyuck sheeplishly smiled before running off when he was too grabbed by jeno's hand.

uh oh.

"fuck- please i'm sorry, i'll never do it again! i swear-" jeno twisted his hand slightly before donghyuck got down on his knees begging to be forgiven.

it was already so rowdy in the morning, what could go wrong?

despite jeno and chenle not of being royal blood, they still lived together with their high status friends. they lived in a palace owned by donghyuck's family spaced off in the woods where not many people would come by.

since they had to stay in the human world for college, they were allowed to stay together and were practically siblings at this point.

it was finally saturday and all they wanted to do was lay around do nothing. unfortunely for renjun and donghyuck, they had their royal duties. they were getting ready to go meet the visitors from the air kingdom.

in this world demons, angels, vampires, shifters, and any other fansty creature were of high status and rare. only other creatures knew if they were one or not, unless they revealed their form to humans.

the first rule, it was taboo of them to fall in love or have children if they were not of the same kind.

no one really knew of the reason as it was possible to have a hybrid. there has been hybrids amongst them in the past but they were slaughtered, stillborn at birth, or hidden well off in the world.

the only one crossbreed that would not surrive after birth would be of a hybrid of an angel and demon, they were called nephalem. it almost never happen but it has twice in the past couple thousand years.

there was only one record of a nephalem that was recorded to be alive for over 1,000 years, her name was hwang aera. she was gifted of the powers of both sides and extremely overpowered. it was said if you ever crossed her, she could alter your memories and manipulate you.

no one has heard of her since then as she was never spotted again. this hybird was considered the most powerful yet sinful.

no one knows the abilities, traits, features, personality, or even if their existance was even real.

the one distinct feature of the nephalem was a mark on their skin that was the wings of their parents combined as the stories have said.

overall, their relationship with each other was surprisingly okay. they did not all get along well with the demons at all, somehow they still respected each other the best they could.

angels and demons are considered the highest in terms of the hiegarchy as they were the first beings and very high in power wise. royals having the blood from lucifer in their veins made them the rarest of the demon kind.