Fell pallet x fell goth

Warning the fell universe is cringe so be prepared for a story that might be more uncomfortable to say the least.

Fg (fell goth) has gone into heat and fp (fell pallet) is at work fg growl and he held his hands together trying to hold out on the heat for fp to come home but it was intense. Fg got off the couch steady as to not agate his heat any further and teleports to his and fp's bedroom he opens the closet door to fp's toys and sighs he hate rummaging throw his lovers personal things but this was an important. It took a few seconds to find a vibrator that sooth fg's needs he goes to the bed and changes his body to female and inserts the toy into himself roughly while slightly standing wanting the insert to be slightly painful to ease the heat like medicine. He puts it to the highest setting all the while walking around waiting fp to return soon he grabs a suction toy and started to insert it more roughly than the vibration wanting to absorb his cum to avoid a mess even if it didn't work perfectly then fg climax's with a big scream a little bit of the cum grip to the floor thankfully for fg it wasn't a lot it saved the time to clean it though he pants as he removed the vibration and the suction toy discarded both on in the box the next into the bathtub when he got done he clean the mess and waited for fp on the bed with restraints to help spread his legs apart not wanting fp to feel grounded and a candy can for a sweet treat for the both of them while they had fun. Fg started to hear foot steps on the stairs then a knock on the door.
Fp-my my my little cupcake is in heat and eager to play (with a dominant voice)
Fg-I used two of your toys while I waited but I clean them up like you wanted me to.
Fp-(tied the restrain to the bed and stroke fg's ecto female legs to his sweet spot) good and this body is all for me?
Fg-yes now hurry up this heat is killing meee?!
Fp-(fp puts the candy can in fg's wet caverns and pumps it then takes it out and sucks on his lover's cum with the taste of the candy can) your easy to shut up when you feel pleasure.
Fg-(pulls out the candy can and stick it in his mouth with a light growl)
Fp-(starts to finger fg with his two and started to stretch his lover just to irritate his lover) you like this don't you?(removes the candy can out of fg's mouth and throws it away)
Fg-yes...(bites his lips)
Fp-well here's the mean corse (pulls out his manhood and started to make love with fg giving no time for him to adjust but fg didn't want to ajusts)
Fg growl in pleaser and grips onto fp's sailer jacket fp started to pump faster and harder gripping his teeth to muffle his moans and pants so he could hear fg's.
Fg-I'm ...close...
Fp-hold it in!
Fg holds his climax it was painful and felt like forever.Fp held held his climax to till the pressure broke both of them to climax at the same time fp what it hold his and fg's for a reason to destroy fg's heat in one swoop and it looks like it worked.
Fg-thanks love (resting his body on fp)
Fp-it's what lovers do (uses his magic to remove the restarts and pulls fg's body close to him while pulling out of his lover) I love you fg (kiss his forehead)
Fg didn't say anything he fells asleep resting his head and arms on fp's shoulders. Fp puts fg on a comfortable position on the bed whale not disrupting fg's sleep and cleans the bed and puts away the restrains then goes back to the bed and sleeps with fg lightly cuddling him not wanting to smother him with his thick clothes.