Cross x dream

Dream layed in bed texting on his phone talking with his brother before nightmare went to bed. Cross came in taking his wedding ring off for the night and layed down next to Dream lightly blush at something he always wanted in his life. Dream took notice and ask cross what is he thinking about that is making him nervous. Cross ask kinda bluntly from being nervous do you want to have a baby? Dream blush brightly as the sun and said give me a minute to text nightmare. Dream bids nightmare goodnight before getting comfortable and saying just be gentle ok.
Cross gets on top of Dream rubbing his thumb on his cheek I will love he lets go of his cheek and gently spreads Dreams legs as he took off dreams pants reveling dreams fully formed female body. Cross blushes leaning down to his lover's sweetness and beings to lick it causing Dream to lightly squirm and gasp at the same time cross continue till Dream came in his mouth cross licks it up and looks at Dream hugging dreams hips before pulling out his length says you really? Dream nods holding crosses hands cross enters his lover earning a few grunts from Dream one he was fully in cross waited for Dream to give him the signal . Dream nods and cross begins to move slow and steady Dream starts to breathe heavily as he asked cross of the feeling cross said to give slow steady breaths to keep his soul beating regally (because Dream soul was cracked when he freed his brother so he's having to be more calmer when trying to do stuff) Dream did as he was told as he closed his eyes giving cross a light signal for him to move faster and harder cross did as his lover's wish all the while listening to his lover's pants and moans until Dream said I'm close cross nods as they both came cross pulled out and snuggled with his now sleeping lover who ended up too tired to say I love you cross smiles and holds Dream in a strong but comfortable snuggle knowing Dream moves around in his sleep cross holds him for extra help as he drift into a deep sleep hoping he would have a child.