Naj outer x killer

Killer was sleeping until he hears a familiar ring on his phone.
Yo kills are you ready to play a call underhoot?
Outer it's six am.
I'm already at your house buddy.
Just wow.
Killer gets out of bed not bothering to change out of his pjs and he answers the front door.
Due so this is why your is killer.
And why is that?
Because your cuteness is killing me.
Killer blushes realizing he was in his full body bunny pjs.
Just come in outer and I'll get the coffee.
Ok... he see's killers bunny tail he reaches out and grabs it causing killer to look behind him but before he could he see's outer raping his arm and him.
Nice tail kills.
O.....outer! Please let go.
Nope I'm going to stuff this bunny to show how much I love him.
Wait outer I never done this before I don't even know how?!
Caries killer to his bed.
Don't worry I can help and I'll be gentle.
.....
Outer sits him on the edge of his bed and excruciatingly slowly takes killers pants off seeing killers glossy bones.
Wow killer you like to keep yourself squeaky clean.
It's a habit....
Killer breath instantly hitches from outer touching his pelvis with his cold hands. Outer gently strokes his fingers around his pelvis and gently rubbing his sacrum (the inside of your pelvis that Connects the tail bone). Killer shivers while gripping the bed sheets.
Your doing it killer your almost there just need a more persuasion.
Outer takes off killers pj top and grabs his soul he started to lick it slowly while he caresses his spine while killer try's not to scream in pleaser until finally he formed his male body.
Not bad for your first time killer. Gives his soul back.
Thanks I think?
Killer get in the middle of your bed I don't want you uncomfortable.
Ok outer. Panting
Outer crawls behind him with his clothes now off. Killer lays down on his back staring at outer.
This is going to hurt a lot killer so hold my hands ok.
Ok
Killer braces himself. Outer entered him killer started to scream in pain outer quickly kisses the pain away.
Killer please relax ok so it will be easier for me to move.
I'll try.
Killer started to relax and adjust himself putting one leg on outer and turn his body sideways. Killer nods at outer. Outer beginnings with slow thrust killer started to pant and mown loudly.
Outer am I supposed to be this warm?
Panting yes killer and you will be even warmer by the time I'm done.
Killer please go faster.
Ok.
Outer go's faster and started to go harder killer grabs the bed sheets.
40 minutes
Outer I feel aaaaaaaahhhhhhh!
Killer cums all over him, outer and the bed and outer cums all over killer, himself and the bed. Outer pulls out and wipes off his and killers cum and offers it to killer.
Here try it killer and see if you like it.
Ok.
Killer licks his and outers cum off outers finger.
How does it taste my killer?
I love it but I like yours better it's out of this world.
.... haha!!
Outer puts killer on top of him they both snuggle together not wanting the day to end.