Ccino x passive nightmare (fluffy)

Nightmare-ccino.
Ccino-yes nightmare?
Nightmare-as much as I love cats can you please get them off me I can't get to my drink and it's getting cold.
Ccino-*giggle* of course Nighty.*ccino gets rid of the cats and made nightmare a fresh cup of coffee* nightmare when was the last time you slept I'm seeing some droopy eyes?
Nightmare-I'm not as fragile as you mortals when it comes to sleeping but I will admit I haven't been sleeping well.
Ccino-oh what's wrong?
Nightmare- my brother Dream it feels like he's leaving me for good and it seems like he has already forgotten about me.
Ccino-nightmare your brother will always be with you no matter what I mean look at how far you came to now. And he's definitely not forgetting you believe me I hear him rambling about you none stop when cross is not there to ground your energetic brother.
Nightmare-*giggles* ok I'll believe that it takes a person like me, cross, blueberry to tame him though I'm more worried about when they decided to have kids especially from my brother.
Ccino-wait your brother? I thought cross was the one who wanted kids?
Nightmare-ya cross wants kids but I'm talking about the one who wants to bear the child. Cross is more of the father but my brother...I'm worried if him getting pregnant would it affect his personality. Will bearing a child my my brother worse or better is what scares me.
Ccino-I'm sure what ever your brother picks will be ok especially with his personality. *kiss nightmares forehead *
Nightmare-*blush*thanks ccino I must be heading off  it's getting late.
Ccino-nightmare you forgot to pay.
Nightmare-oh sorry ccino *pays his bill before kissing ccino cheek and leaves* bye.
Ccino-*blush* bye.