Error x ink

Good morning inky *error says as he wakes up from the morning*
*turns over* morning glitchy
*error started to feel funny *
Are you ok error?
I feel weird.
Were at?
My pelvis.
*ink gently pulls down errors pants to reveal thing sticking out ink blush madly*
Ink your silence is scaring me.
Are you in heat error?
I must be my soul has been beating faster than normal last night.
Do you want to do it?
Only if you're ok with it I can do it myself if you don't want to.
I can do it but let's do a little bit more persuasion on my part.
Do you think you can handle the vibration without puking?
I think I can if not I can keep a trash can near me.
Ya keep the trash can close to you.
Ok *ink grabs a vibrator and trash can and get back on top of error*
Do you want me to do it?
Sure.
*error pulls down inks shorts and to see inks magic in full view* exited are we.
Ya.
This is going to hurt a bit ok ink. *error puts the vibrate in ink rather roughly causing ink to grunt in pain* sorry ink
It's fine.
*ink sits on errors thing and error started to thrust in and out of ink causing him to scream in pleaser. error quickly got ready and turned on the vibrator causing ink to scream loudly. Ink grips on to errors shirt and leans his head on his chest quickly causing errors to sit up and hold him close*
Ink are you alright!?
So....dizzy. *ink covers his mouth*
*error grabs the trash can and holds it to inks face* here ink *this never happened before*
*ink throws up in the trash can but instead of the usual black ink it was green the color of someone sick. Seeing it made error scared he turns off the vibrator and pulls out of ink along with the vibrator and lays ink down who was still holding the trash can. Ink was extremely pale for a normal skull color error goes to inks color viles that normally would give him feelings including sickness but the vile for it was completely full.*
I'm sorry for destroying your fun errors.
*error walks back over to ink with his pants back on * no you don't ink it might not have been long but I still had fun nonetheless but I have to figure out what's making you sick.
*error puts a cold cloth on inks head and search for what is making him sick. After high and low of searching he decided to see if something was in his drink sure enough he smelled the chemicals of rat poison ink grab the rat poison by mistake. with the realization error puts the rat poison in the garage and throws away inks cup giving the amount of poison it wasn't deadly but he will be sick for a couple of days*. Error goes back to ink who passed out on the bed with a fever and a trash can that was full of unnatural inky color green good thing it didn't smell. Error carefully woke ink up*
Error..?
Ssshhh it's ok ink you accidentally go into the rat poison but I took care of it but your going to be sick for a few days ok.
I'm feeling dizzy.
I know you are just keep the trash can close to you and keep drinking water it will help flush the poison out faster.
Ok...please don't leave me.
I won't ink *rubs inks hand and started to rub inks back*

Sorry if this wasn't as fun as the others I was going brain dead on this story.