Cross x dream

Morning cross I'm making your favorite hot pancakes with maple syrup.

Thanks Dream it looks delicious.

Your welcome do you think you will be able to get to work on time?

I don't have work it's my day off.

That's great what do you want to do today?

Do you need a new wedding ring Dream?

No mine has been holding up just fine what about yours?

The gem fell out when we were asleep so I have to get a new one.

Oh ok I'll come with you if you want?

No it's ok love and I looked it up and they won't open till tomorrow. Ssooo... *raps his arms around Dreams hips from behind* I get to spend some time with you.

*Dream blushes slightly and gently rub cross hand with a gentle smile* when I'm done with the dishes I could use your help getting the Christmas stuff down.

Ok my dream *kiss his back and goes to the living room to wait for Dream* .

Once Dream was done cross and Dream began to setup and decorate the tree. As they were done cross here's their wedding song on the radio and grabs Dream and they began to slow dance.

Are you going to do this every time you hear our wedding song on the radio?

Of course are you ok with it?

Just don't do it when you're on the road ok.

*giggle* ok my dream.

When the song ended cross lifted dream up bridal stile and they sat together on the couch.

Dream puts his hands behind his head and listen to the radio as He was doing this cross slowly slip his hand in Dreams pajama shorts and started stroking his pelvis. Dreams breath hitch's and he blushed hard.

Cross...?!

Sorry Dream I can't help myself but to have some fun with you.

*Dream looks away slightly embarrass* can I be in your lap?

Ok my dream if it gets too uncomfortable then tell me so we can switch position.

Ok.

Before cross puts Dream in his lap he removed Dreams clothes and saw Dreams magic kick in to a female body. Cross lens down to Dreams body and started to warm dream up.

*light mown* cross *grabs cross hand*

Cross notice Dream holding his hand and looks up.

Dream it's ok if your a bit scared just hold me close and everything will be ok. *he says as he removes his shorts*

Ok....

Dream raps his arms around cross back and as cross puts him into position he could hear dreams soul beat faster.

Your soul sounds so pretty Dream *kiss Dream lightly on the cheek trying to ease dreams discomfort*

Aaahh!*Dream scream in pleaser*

Cross begins to thrust in and out of dream as he lightly licks his neck. Dream push cross skull against his neck.

Right there cross! *Dream started to drool and pant hard*

Cross struck his lovers sweet spot over and over and kiss Dream passionately on the lips as he started to get faster and harder on the same sweet spot. Cross started to feel Dream stomach turning he gives one more thrust until Dream screamed in the kiss as cross cums as well but screams out of the kiss. Dream leans against cross slowly exhaustingly rubs his thumb of his hand.

I love you cross.* falls asleep*

I love you too Dream *falls asleep on the couch next to Dream*