Errormare

Error was wandering through nightmares castle making sure everything was in order and as he walked he suddenly felt a surge of heat hit his lower region got to the end of the hallway he sat down on the floor and put his knees to his chest to keep the embarrassment to a minimum and stuck his hand down his pants rubbing his male ecto body. He covered his mouth to keep his moan down to a minimum as he rubs his lower region he suddenly felt someone else had down his pants he went to open his eyes but his eyes quickly got covered by someone else hand then he heard his friend nightmares voice.

Nightmare- don't say anything error I'm going to help you.

Error nods when he's blindfolded  and feels himself on the castle floor and a rush of cold air hitting his ecto body.

Nightmare-(whispering in errors nonexistent ear) error form a female body and grip your jacket.

Error nods holding his jacket and forming a female body. Nightmare slowly inserted himself into errors body error growl in slight pain.

Nightmare-give me a signal when to move.

Error waited a few minutes before shuffling his legs. Nightmare started to go at a slow pace being careful not to put to much pressure in his touch so error doesn't glitch out. Error gave small signals to nightmare to move faster and harder nightmare did as he told moving faster and harder hearing error moaning as he growled lightly to make error sore but not to sore to not walk.
Nightmare-(whisper in his nonexistent ear) error I'm close .
Error-(whisper in nightmares nonexistent ear) me to.

A few more thrust and they both cum. Nightmare felt a hand on his shoulder nightmare looks over to see Dream, cross, horror, lust, dust, blueberry, killer and ink were all watching nightmare puts his finger to his lips to signal them to not say anything about it they nod and walked away as soon as they were gone nightmare removed errors blindfolded.
Nightmare-you may speak error.
Error-thanks nightmare for the help your a true friend. *high fives nightmare *
Nightmare-no problem now pull up your pants before someone sees.
Error nods and they go there separate ways.