NaJ AU mr. cotton x cry (not a lemon)

It was the end of the school day cry was helping miss muffin when he sees mr. cotton coming in (mr. cotton always rely on muffin to watch over his car keys as a few of these students will try to steal) as mr. cotton was feeling for his keys he accidentally touched cry's hand (who has a crush on his teacher) cotton apologizes to cry saying he was trying to find his keys. Cry says it's ok and ask a question that normally would be offensive to the blind and quickly try's to apologize but Cotton tells him no worries he can tell him anything. Cotton tells cry he's not completely blind only haft blind though he can't see the world around him he can see people around him but in oras he tells cry his Ora was more unique as he often sees his energy around his face and soul like he has a crush on someone. Cotton apologizes and tried to leave but cry tells him to wait and say he does have a crush but it was him cotton quickly blushes but instead of gently saying it's against the rules for the students to fall in love with the teacher he yells at him and pushes past him saying your better off finding someone else. Cry runs out of the room to cil and xangi cil hugs cry by the sudden hug and ask what was wrong Cry tells him and cil quickly got angry how dare he brake Cry's soul. But xangi stops him saying it's not his fault cil asked in confusion what do you mean and Cry wipes his tears and listen. Xangi explained that cotton's outburst was more on him not cry disabled people often take out their anger to the person their close to because they feel like a burden to others. Cotton must feel like this more because he feels like a burden to his sister because she is deaf. Xangi tells cry not to take his yelling seriously as it's normal but it's best we tell him he's not a burden to us and tell his sister about this incident so she can talk to him cry wipes his tears and thanks xangi and cil.