Nightmare x killer

Dream-Congratulations brother.
Nightmare-thanks Dream.
Dream-I hope you will have a happy marriage just as mine with cross.
Nightmare-promise me on every Saturday we will spend time together.
Dream-I can agree to that.
Nightmare and Dream hug and they got back to the wedding party. That night killer and nightmare started to sleep together though nightmare wasn't feeling so good he tossed and turn trying to sleep but his lower region was really bothering him nightmare lifted up his sheet to see a bright purple bulge in his pj pants. Nightmare sighs and gets out of bed to take care of it himself in the bathroom not wanting to disturb killer he close the door leaving only the lamp on not wanting it to be bright. Nightmare took his pants off layed then on the bathroom counter and resting against the tub nightmares heat was bad giving how hard he was and pre cum dripping on the floor tiles nightmare growl to himself and just started pumping his bone though he slightly just when he felt cold on warm but he recovered and continue his actions all the while covering his mouth trying not to wake up killer but all nightmare could do was moan killers name as he started having fantasies then he suddenly felt something warm on his bone. He opened his eyes and looked down to see killer suckling his bone while rubbing it and squeezing it.
Nightmare-*trying to get his words out * killer I'm so sorry for waking you.
Killer-*stop suckling to say* nightmare my king you should have just asked.
Nightmare-sorry.
Killer-don't be my king.
Killer went back to suckling nightmares bone nightmare was a moaning mess till he climax in killers mouth killer looks up at nightmare licking his cum and takes his own pj pants off and forming an ecto female body making nightmare blush as killer posing himself on top of nightmare bone. Nightmare puts his hands on killers hips and nods to killer to continue and he did killer inserted himself into nightmares bone it was big it hurt but killer didn't mind he liked it. Killer started bouncing on nightmare at a slow pace so nightmare could get used to it when nightmare felt good he slammed killer down causing killer to scream in pleaser as nightmare helped killer go harder and deeper even rocking back and forth till nightmare and killer climax together when it was over nightmare fell asleep from exhaustion and pleaser killer was also sleepy but he didn't want his king to sleep in the bathroom so he cleaned both him and nightmare putting back on there pj pants and headed back to bed not worrying about the mess on the floor. Killer tucked nightmare in knowing he loves to feel secure and hops into bed himself snuggling into nightmares chest.