My Theory on the skeletons of undertale

Theory 1- yes there are male and female skeletons. No none are gay. Possibly hermaphrodites (male/female) in the guardians and bad guys.

Theory 2- they are the same person but not blood related so if you put papyrus and sans together they will never have children.

Theory 3- ship characters can only have kids when they are soul mates (think of it like the movie pandora: avatar if ships were to have the same dream marriage is more likely to happen)

Theory 4- the Gaster blasters are dragons with no body.
Theory 5- skeletons bleed because they were originally humans turned into monsters.
Theory 6- sans and papyrus were peace wizards that sided with monsters but suffered severe amnesia when turned into monsters.
Theory 7- wb Gaster is sans and papyrus dad witch his shattered body is giving mix messages in ghost form that sans doesn't know how to proses it.
Theory 8- sans and papyrus can say, read and write in Wingdings but they only do it in secret messages.
Theory 9- ink sans emotionless form is a warning and a danger one should be careful around ink.
Theory 10- error is particularly blind do to his second transformation and from his old and new personality good to bad to neutral.
Theory 11- nightmare is not evil he is poses by his own fears and hatred and loneliness that he can't get free.
Theory 12- dream wasn't being a good brother like he thought he was so caught up in his and the village feeling that he failed his brother and protecting the tree. He failed to see his brothers pain and the villagers were taking advantage of his positively to steal the golden apples and try to kill nightmare.
Theory 13- nightmare saves the last golden apple and sacrificed himself to save it while The villagers gave the credit to Dream instead of nightmare causing his poseser to take full control over nightmares body leaving the real nightmare paralyzed in his own mind constantly being tortured nonstop.
Theory 14- ink sans gets his viles from the anti-void.
Theory 15- sans can product the next passive, neutral and geniside event and he keeps track of it in all his diary's
Theory 16- sans suffers from ptsd but try's to hide it and it's why he never gains any lv
Theory 17- most sans suffer from dwarfism.