Horror x chara

Hi chara do you want a head dog?
Are you going to say that every time I see you?
Yes.
Do you want to try a kiss?
N...no I don't want to hurt you my teeth are extremely sharp.
Your so ridiculous horror how would you know if you don't try?
....
*chara gives him the ultimate kiss a French kiss*
Mmmm......mmmm....mmmm *I'm surprised that you don't go slow now I know why I feel in love with you * *chara and horror let go of the kiss and a string of saliva connect the love birds*
I love you chara you always know how to ease my mind when I worry.
I love you too horror.
At cross's house
Wow chara your dad's house is so big.
You can thank Dream for this since he and his brother is royalty.
I can't believe there royalty and they work in the school.
Like my dad says don't judge a person by it's look.
You got that right. *raps his arms around chara's hips*
What are you doing horror?
Do you want some fun?
Ya..
Chara! You home!
*chara pulls up her pants* I'm home and horror is with me.
Oh hi horror.
Mrs. cross.
Chara I'm going to be with Dream for the night so you're on your own for the night. Any questions?
Is it alright if horror stays?
Of course as long as you clean your room.
Ok horror I'll be right back.
K.
Horror if you try anything to my daughter please use a good condom I don't want her to be a teen mom I don't think she would handle it.
I will mister cross I can understand your concern for your daughter.
Good. Chara I'm going ahead to Dream and nightmare's house have a good night.
You to dad bye!
Horror good seeing you.
You to sir.
*horror goes to chara's room to see her still cleaning *
Here chara let me help*used his telekinesis to put the dirty clothes in the hamper*
Thanks horror.
Your welcome *horror French kiss chara*

Horror slowly started to strip chara of her clothes while chara started to strip horror as well. They let go of the kiss and horror started to put on a condom respecting cross wishes. Horror sits on chara's bed and chara sits on horrors big thing. Horror wasted no time in making love with chara though it wasn't chara's body making him warm it was his hunger. After all those years horror still have cravings for human flesh and blood and chara new this chara makes horror look at her and says it ok horror you can bite me if you need to. Horror bites into chara's shoulder drawing blood and started to drink it as he continues to make love but rougher. Chara drools from the love all the while growling from the pain in the bite but she was used to it. Chara cums as well as horror horror exists out of chara and lays down next to her lightly stroking the wound.
Is this better?
Ya. Horror please don't be afraid to ask to bite me I know you're trying to get rid of the cravings but you shouldn't starve yourself.
Ok chara thanks for the advice.