Vampire verse facely x enrce

Short lemon so... meh I don't know what else to say.

Hello my dear lover.
Enrce ? What are you doing here?
Just wanted to see you.
Enrce why are you starting at me?
Turn around.
Of course...
Enrce comes up behind facely and taking down his scarf and lick his neck and sink his fangs into facely's neck and slowly puts his hand down facely's pants as he drinks his blood.
E...Enrce facely's says in heated tone as he's pushed to the wall.
Silence facely now form something for me.
Facely did as told and formed a female body. Enrce took down facely's pants and started to finger his female form causing him to moan in pleaser and embarrassment for some odd reason because he was used to his lover's heated moments.
Don't be embarrassed facely's were alone and jasper is occupied with fresh Enrce whisper in his ear as he jerks his finger in facely's female body causing facely's  to gasp and blush cherry red while Enrce's took his pants off and stopped fingering facely's.
Facely's where do you wish to be bitten?
It doesn't matter what ever is comfortable for you.
Very well Enrce covered facely's mouth and shoved his knot into facely's female body and at the same time bitting facely's wrist that was full nerves that caused facely's  to tear up in pain enrce made a comforting growl in his chest and waited for the signal. A few minutes later facely's nods slightly as Enrce started to drink a pound facely's at an inhuman speed facely's blood tasted of pleaser, pain and fear but this was new to facely's Enrce was always gentle with him so facely's guessed that he was holding in his heat instead of getting it taken care of. After an hour and a half facely's cummed three times while Enrce cummed twice then he felt facely's body getting heavy he lets go of his dominants and the bite and layed him against his art dresser cleaning both of them he started to worry of how much blood he drink from his lover he puts both his and facely's pants up and teleport into the kitchen grabbing a juice pouch and water and teleport to facely's whos still unconscious. Enrce started to punish himself for how stupid he was as he knelt down and stuck a straw in facely's mouth to help him drink and recover from the blood loss till facely's wakes up and put on the bed.
Enrce..?
Ssshhhh take it easy facely's i drunk more of your blood then I should now rest.
Ok mon Amur (my love).
Enrce kisses facely's forehead and leaves to give him space and told jasper to leave him be and fresh to check on him every two hours to make sure he was ok.