Blueberry x dust x nightmare

I'm going skip the mini stories and just get the the love making for now on.

Nightmare gets in behind while dust gets in front blueberry in the middle.
Dust-do you mind making something a little more roomy?
Blueberry nods and puts on a female body nightmare removed blueberry shirt slowly touching his ribs as he does it while dust removes blue pants as revealing blues female body nightmare and dust remove their pants and spread blues legs.
Nightmare-you ready blue?
Blueberry-will it hurt?
Dust-we will go slow.
Blueberry-ok
Blue leans against nightmare as nightmare holds blues legs apart dust slowly inserted himself into blue then it was nightmare turn slowly inserted himself into blue feeling dust inside blue till he was fully inside nightmare was bigger than dust so it was a little more painful for blue who bit his hand to prevent his teeth from breaking.
Nightmare-let us know when you are ready blue.
Blue nods and waits for a few minutes then nods.nightmare and dust starts to pound into blueberry who immediately starts to moan loudly nightmare and dust starts going faster keep their movements in sync blue starts drooling moaning and panting feeling them move inside deeper and rougher till blue climax then nightmare and dust climax there love mixed together and oozes out blue pants in exhaustion and falls asleep in nightmare arms nightmare and dust pull out and they layed down together not realizing two souls in blues belly.