Cross x dream

Cross-I'm so nervous.
Blueberry-don't be nervous cross you did the practice so you shouldn't be nervous.
Cross-thanks blue but we never done this in front of a crowd.
Blueberry- if you're nervous about the crowd then try to focus on empire Dream or focus on studying your lines it helps me when I got nervous marring dust.
Cross thinks back to blue and dust's wedding and started to breathe out
Cross-ok thank you blue oh by the way have you a dust decided to have a baby yet?
Blueberry- not yet we just been getting used to seeing each other in our own skeleton body's for now I won't do it until dust is ready.
Cross- good for you me and Dream have been talking about a baby during the corse of the wedding but he doesn't know know that we're going to try it tonight.
Blueberry-don't you think that's a bit bold for you especially on empire Dream?
Cross-surprisingly no because Dream has been coming into heat resintly and he has been adamant on having a baby and thankfully it's not peur presser from the public.
Blueberry- well it's what ever you and Dream decided it's ok are you ready?
Cross-I'm really.
Cross walks in the public stands and gives a gentle bow the royal guards stand proud and tall while outer sans stood behind the crowd giving the orders to the soldiers blue and ink stood at the front. normally ink would have been Dream's best man but he requested error of the moon empire to be the best man since nightmare was no longer here which will forever be stuck in Dreams mind because he's his brother after all and the fact that Dream couldn't save his own brother is what hits him the most.
Outer- ATTENTION ! SWORDS OUT!
The soldiers pull out there swords error and Dream started to walk down the ail past the soldiers poor Dream was happy that he was getting married but he was also extremely sad that his brother wasn't here Dream kept his composure throughout the wedding. Cross gently squeezed Dreams hands giving a comfort smile as they exchanged their vouse and kiss. They left into their new room but when cross closed the door poor Dream started to break down crying on the floor cross raps his arms around Dream and whispered to Dream that everything is going to be ok and his brother would have been proud of him.

Flash back to the final war
The battle fild was ever so bloody not one of the empires back down admit through the caoes of the battle Dream throws his spear of positivity he runs to find who he hit it was his brother struck in the soul. The curse lifted out of nightmares body dying in an agganising scream all the soldiers stop hearing the scream Dream started to cry seeing his brother in his passive form Dream pulls his spear out of nightmares soul and held him close to his body.
Dream-don't worry brother I can heal you. *crying*
Nightmare stops Dream
Nightmare- n...no p..*coughing up blood * please let me...sleep in your arms...brother.... I want to have....one last...peaceful dream by your side....*nightmare's breath became very shallow*
Dream grabs nightmares hand casting his sleeping spell singing a lallaby to nightmare as he stroke his haft shattered skull giving nightmares final wish. As Dream sang trying to stay strong nightmare gives his last gentle sleeping breaths and falls limp in Dreams lap. Error and cross (who just arrived forbidden to enter a battle)walks over to Dream to see him holding nightmare in a protective hug it took cross some time to convince Dream to let go to let error take nightmare back to his empire. Empire Dream and the knights went home the kingdom was questioning why aren't they celebrating after they heard the news that nightmare was dead. Outer says in a mournful tone.
Outer- empire Dream is deeply heart broken there will be no celebration not now and not ever. nightmare was Dreams brother we all need to respect that.
Empire Dream went to the moon empire everyone was celebrating how disgusting but those who dedicated their lives to him were morning even the top knights. Dream rest with his brother he stayed close to him until he gave one final hug to his dearly departed brother before they closed his casket and berried his brother underneath his royal statue. It took error some time to convince Dream to go home but it took Dreams closest friends several months to go outside.

Present day

Dream managed to stop crying they go out to the ball room we're the guest and the fixings were waiting Dream and cross didn't bother to change it was to late and they didn't felt like changing. The servence bring the food to the guest and empire Dream and empire Cross they ate and the cut there wedding cake together. When they were done eating cross offers a dance to his beloved as they dance cross started to see Dream smile he never seen his love smile this big in many years it was a relief.
Empire Error- pardon my intruding newly weds but my I have this dance with empire Dream?
Empire Dream- of course Error it would be rude of me if I didn't.
Error bowed and started to dance with Dream while cross requested some water trying to avoid getting drunk.
Ink- empire cross pardon me for asking this but why aren't you dancing with your lover.
Empire cross- I want Dream to have a much fun as he was and I want to keep him distracted from...you know.
Ink-I see so are you going to do some things with Dream before going to bed.
Cross blushes
Empire cross- how did you know?
Ink- blue told me and don't worry I won't tell Dream about it.
Empire cross-thanks ink.
5 hours later

Lemon time
Dream and cross entered their bedroom it was beautiful cross begin to change but started to see Dream getting undress he gentle pull Dreams hands off and started to kiss and guided Dream to the bed. Cross started to undress Dream and himself until letting go for air.
Dream-babe are we going to?
Cross-my present from me to you.
Dream raps his arms around cross and give him a big kiss on the lips. Cross started to stroke Dreams pelvis and Dream crossed his legs around crosses back.
Cross-let me know if I'm hurting you ok love.
Dream-ok
Cross slams into Dream not containing his excitement anymore Dream growl in pain but quickly shakes it off feeling the pleaser cross was giving him. Cross hold Dream tightly as he started to go harder and faster Dream was a panting mess as he holds onto cross until they both came and collapsed on top of each other.
Dream-*mumbles* I love you
Cross-*mumbles* I love you too
Dream and cross fell asleep.