Sweet Escape

Timeskip

Timeskip

A week has passed and the vacation seemed to pass by like a blur. In those sweet happy moments, Y/N felt that they were a family. Her son was overjoyed. He would wake up in between them on some days, or he would jump at them sometimes when he slept in the adjacent room. He continued to call Jimin "Daddy" which she didn't object to anymore.

Jimin never forced himself again. He was true to his words that he would be patient. And now she felt a little sad. Everything would go back to normal again. They were currently at the car on their way to her house.

"Are you okay mommy?" Her son asked her since she was quiet the moment they left the hotel.

She looked at him and it took her a few seconds to reply, "Huh? Oh yes baby, mommy's fine." She answered with a faint smile.

"Are you gonna miss daddy?" The little boy asked and they both turned to look at him wide-eyed. She then notices Jimin stifle a laugh and she rolled her eyes at him while an idea came to her mind.

Cyril sat in between them as the two adults were sulking in each corner. Jimin would occasionally play with him, but the kid noticed how the man stole glances at his mother.

"How about you? Are you gonna miss us?" Y/N diverted her glare at the man who was getting red by the minute.

He coughed before he replied with a wink, "Of course, but daddy still has work to do so I can't be with you always." He then looked at the boy and patted his head.

The boy pouted at the mention of the word "work" and his mood shifted. "Daddy? C-Can you stay? Even for tonight only? I want you to tuck me to bed. Please?" He pleaded and held Jimin's hand against his.

Y/N also looked at him, anticipating his answer, "Okay tiger." He replied with a faint smile. The boy then nuzzled himself at Jimin's side until he fell asleep.

A few more hours passed and they finally arrived at her home. Y/N opened the door while he carried her son who was fast asleep.

She was about to wake him up when Jimin insisted that the poor boy should just rest. True to his words he tucked Cyril to bed as Y/N witnessed it all.

Jimin left a kiss on her son's forehead and it didn't just affect the kid who smiles faintly at his sleep. But it mostly affected the mother whose heart clenched at the sight. It was a topic she still wished to avoid, but it was inevitable.

Once he closed the door to her son's room she immediately approached him and spoke, "Thanks."

"Hmm?" He looked at her puzzled.

"Thank you for everything." She rephrased and furrowed her eyebrows as he walked to her doorstep and slip his shoes on.

"It's the least I can do to make it up to you though." He nonchalantly spoke while he wrapped his hands at her doorknob.