Sex and Honey

☡🔞☡

☡🔞☡

WARNING:

The following scenario may be sensitive and might trigger other readers. This is solely for the explanation of the characters. I don't encourage or glorify any of the said events! If you still wish to continue, read it at your own risk. Don't say I didn't warn you!

☡🔞☡

As Jimin closed the door, Y/N clung onto him more. She was anticipating his rough side.

He made her jump to him as soon as they left for the room. Her legs encircled his waist as he moved like she didn't weigh anything.

Both didn't utter a word as he pushed her by the door. He left butterfly kisses as he kissed her cheeks down her neck which he painted with his love bites.

Jimin roamed his hands around her body until it stopped by her stomach. He gingerly removed her hoodie, while kissing every skin that came to his view.

Once his mouth found it's way to her boobs, he started sucking on the cloth that was stopping him from feeling her skin. Wetting the bra with his tongue and biting it hard enough for Y/N to feel his teeth.

"Jimin.." She breathed.

"What is it, babe? What do you want?" He spoke as his hands crawled her waist, moving the waistband, then he found his way to her clothed pussy, sliding a finger through the fabric. Teasing her, earning a soft purr from her.

Jimin continuously slid his finger on the soft fabric until it drenched under his touch. Y/N pushed herself forward in hopes of more friction as her legs trembled and her hands gripped his hair firmly.

Her mouth was agape as she tried to catch her breath. Jimin was relishing her neck. Making mark after mark on her skin, while all she felt was the sensations his mouth and hands made.

Her senses were reaching its peak when Jimin decided to finally enter her wet pussy. Moving the underwear aside, he swiftly pushed his finger inside her. The wetness covered his whole hand while she gasped at the sudden movement.

"Fuck! Jimin~," She moaned as she felt the emptiness she felt awhile ago, get filled with his warm hands.

"Mhmm?" He hummed while unclasping her bra using his free hand.

Once her boobs were free from the constricting fabric Jimin leaned in to capture her perked nipple between his lips. While Y/N was still leaning by the door as her legs were embracing his waist.