Regrets and Kisses

Y/N's POV

Y/N's POV

I lost it all and it only took one kiss. One kiss for my whole mind to lose control. For my body and earthly desires to take over. Yoongi brought me to his house. Apparently, it isn't just his house, but it was a house shared with his friend who was at the moment unavailable since he was working.

Yoongi told me that his friend wouldn't mind because he's cool. I just really hope he won't see me here or that would be embarrassing. After all, we're all adults now.

After the short ride from the reunion and our undeniable tension, he slammed me by the door, locking it in the process. He was impatient and so was I.

He didn't give me time to respond as his lips crashed into mine. The kiss turned roughly by the minute.

I let my hands traveled around the body that once belonged to me. While he caressed every curve I had.

I know I might regret this later on, but I can't deny the fact that I missed him, that I missed us. I roamed my fingers through his fluffy hair, occasionally tugging it. While his long fingers held me in place, firmly gripping my waist and bringing me closer as possible. Like he was afraid I would slip any moment.

Once he reached my thighs he took my left leg and lifted it to his waist. By that position, I felt the bulge that was restricted by his pants. He pressed it more between my legs and my breath hitched.

Taking it as an opportunity, he slid his tongue inside my mouth. I felt nostalgic as his mouth took mine. Reminiscing our little adventures when we were young.

How I snuck up just to meet him and support his gigs. Then we'll end up getting drunk even if we're underage just to celebrate his victory.

Back then he was a rapper. He had a passion for music. While Hoseok was a dancer. Music was our bond, it brought us together. But it wasn't strong to keep us going on.

It was all good while the happy memories last. As I was remembering it I didn't notice that we stopped kissing. Yoongi was now staring at me deeply. While I looked at him puzzled.

"Why?" I breathed out.

"You were crying." He told me softly as he wiped the tears that unknowingly fell from my face.

"I was?" I questioned as I unconsciously wiped my tears.

"Are you okay?" He asked once more as he kept his gaze at me.

I shook my head as I looked up to him and asked, "Are we? What is this? What are we doing? We aren't together anymore so what is this?"

He sighed before leading me to the couch to sit. "Yes Y/N we aren't together anymore, but I want to make it up to you. I want to tell you everything. Why I did what I had to do."