Stupid Promise and Addiction

Y/N stood there as her feet was glued to the floor, this time she was wearing her shoes

He was slowly walking, while eyeing them ferociously, like he would pounce on whoever moved. Beside him was the least expected person Y/N would see.

"Achi why are you with Taehyung?" Her sister asked, looking at them suspiciously.

She was having a hard time thinking of an excuse when Taehyung beat her to it.

"Your sister ran on a puddle and luckily I saw her. She's here now because I was thinking of dropping her off to your house Min." Taehyung coolly explained as he showed them his boxy smile and looked at Jimin.

Y/N's eye widen at the sudden explanation, but keep it to herself and asked her sister instead.

"How about you? What are you doing here? I didn't know you two were that close?" She spoke as she looked at her sister who was daydreaming about them the other day.

"She's here because I invited her. Angela told me she wants to have pictures of the city from a view high point of view, what more could she ask if she sees the view from up the penthouse right Y/N?" Jimin spoke for the first time while looking at his friend's interlocked hands with Y/N.

Angela was looking at the three of them, as she decided to break the undeniable tension that she was experiencing with them.

Clapping her hands, she took their attention, "So now that it's explained why don't we head up? I'm sure my sister needs a bath." She spoke as she wrinkled her nose and took her sister's hand, moving ahead of them.

Catching up, Jimin opened the elevator and led them inside.

"Tae you'll come with us right?" Angela looked at the man and grinned before her attention landed on the bags in his hands.

"Who's that for Tae?" She asked innocently.

"Ohh, I bought this for Y/N. I thought she might not have extra clothes, that's all." He explained as he scratched the back of his head sheepishly.

"Aww, that's very sweet of you Tae, right Chim?" She then turned her attention to the man that was silent from the moment they entered the elevator.

Y/N just want to put duct tape on her sister's little mouth. She was being too nosy and oblivious.

The tension she felt doubled as Taehyung deliberately brushed her hand and moved dangerously close to her as an excuse that the air was on top of her head and he felt hot, which was totally a lie.

As soon as the elevator stopped she sprinted outside and caught her breath which was stuck in her throat, since the moment she saw them.

Jimin let them inside, as he told her where the bathroom is located, her sister insisted on coming with her.